Found 1st Sep 2007
amazon.co.uk/Pla…-33

need a stand for my new samsung lcd unbelivable but amazon dont know the sizes so cant risk it

can anyone recommed a tv stand for my 32" samsung must be black

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

Some on Ebuyer but they're a bit pricey - what about fleabay?

I'm looking for bits for the Toshiba I'm getting - component cables, wall mount etc but if I see any stands I'll let you know. Hope you're enjoying your telly :thumbsup:

Original Poster

gari189

Some on Ebuyer but they're a bit pricey - what about fleabay?I'm looking … Some on Ebuyer but they're a bit pricey - what about fleabay?I'm looking for bits for the Toshiba I'm getting - component cables, wall mount etc but if I see any stands I'll let you know. Hope you're enjoying your telly :thumbsup:

im not yet still got my old one there

i think ive found a similar one on ebay which is 1 metre wide so 25 cm wider than the tv, is this best or theres an evesham one on ebay for £60 which is the exact width of the tv, any ideas which would be best

Aside from making sure it can take the weight, I'd have a look at some of the pictures of ones on ebuyer and decide what kind of "look" you prefer ie tv on a narrower stand or tv on a stand wider than the telly....at least it might give you some ideas or have a browse in Currys etc

Original Poster

now do i want plush fit or not the decisions?

Theres also the £24 difference
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    2. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    3. Urgent help needed with travel agent56
    4. Submit Mobile Deals from Comparison sites22

See more discussions