Expired

Any ideas on where to get cheap leather swivel office chair for like £20-30?

Found 5th Jun 2009
My chair has finally broken and I need a new one - I blame all this time spent on HUKD! :). Please can anybody tell me where I can find a decent cheap one as budget is tight?

Thanks.

17 Comments

beat me to it, damn you peggy.

Have u tried Netto, Aldi or Lidl's they get them in quite often:thumbsup:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;5407687

argos

having a look now

Original Poster

hannah19790;5407715

Have u tried Netto, Aldi or Lidl's they get them in quite often:thumbsup:

none of those are really near me but will keep it in mind. thanks.

Argos have one for £13.99

Viking Direct is worth a shot.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;5407733

a leather one for £13.99? couldn't find it. can you post link please?

the current one I have was from there and they still have it for £42 but i'm not getting that again for obvious reasons

I think a high back one is what I want. Should have mentioned that!

Original Poster

PhearFactor;5407761

Viking Direct is worth a shot.

they good quality? anyone have any experience of buying from them?

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;5407733

do you mean this one?

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

A bit basic compared to what I am after. Looking for something more comfy :thumbsup:

I have had my chair several years now, and it is still going strong despite losing 2 screws lol. It is an epic chair though and I will soon be getting another from there, just waiting for a good offer. They sometimes sell their £50/60 ones for £30, I actually found it via HUKD, I think I may of registered here around the same time I bought it (so its quite old now).

hotukdeals.com/?me…=10

Here is some of the past deals and comments, worth a look through.

Original Poster

PhearFactor;5407800

I have had my chair several years now, and it is still going strong … I have had my chair several years now, and it is still going strong despite losing 2 screws lol. It is an epic chair though and I will soon be getting another from there, just waiting for a good offer. They sometimes sell their £50/60 ones for £30, I actually found it via HUKD, I think I may of registered here around the same time I bought it (so its quite old now).http://www.hotukdeals.com/?merchant_search=viking&mf=10Here is some of the past deals and comments, worth a look through.

Sounds good to me. Reading them now :thumbsup:

I have the Niceday Berlin but the old version where it is completely plastic. The wheels did pop off a year or so in, but it has took quite a beating and they look as if they have upgraded some of the plastic bits with chrome now which is good.

Without a doubt much better quality than most chairs at the same price point.

Apologies, didnt see you said Leather.

Original Poster

PhearFactor;5407852

I have the Niceday Berlin but the old version where it is completely … I have the Niceday Berlin but the old version where it is completely plastic. The wheels did pop off a year or so in, but it has took quite a beating and they look as if they have upgraded some of the plastic bits with chrome now which is good.Without a doubt much better quality than most chairs at the same price point.

Niceday Berlin one looks good quality actually but a little out of my price range at £55.

Malaga at £29.99 looks decent value though but nothing special. Is delivery free?

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;5407879

]http://www.pcworld.co.uk/martprd/store/pcw_page.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0897083425.1244199093@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccffadehhejkfgdcflgceggdhhmdgml.0&page=Product&fm=null&sm=null&tm=null&sku=602009&category_oid=-31041

thanks but this one looks better i think.

viking-direct.co.uk/cat…Q26

P&P is free over £30 it seems. Do they sell anything for a penny on the site? :-D

Batteries probably lol.

I would suggest you get the Malaga for now but look out for an offer on the Berlin and buy one. Just relegate the Malaga to another room/house/bonfire - they really are nice, but using the Malaga as a stop gap is probably the best idea.
Post a comment
@
    Text