Groups
    EXPIRED

Any ideas on which phone to get (cheapo one)

Hey guys need some help regarding getting a cheapo phone instore . Dont wana purchase it of the internetnet ideally as i want it asap

Needs to be on unlocked(or easily unlockable)

£20(it will be in the draw after a month just a temp phone)

Dont need credit

Oh it must have MMS ,

7 Comments

instore at most supermarkets, they have them for less that £20

I think i seen 1 in asda for £15 the other day

Original Poster

ahh okay thanks but you reckon they'll be unlocked?

Just found a Nokia 1661 £10+£10 credit at CPW.

Banned

carphone wharehouse have them at £4.95 plus you have to buy £10 credit so £14.95 and some credit to use

best check, but i think all carphone warehouse phones are all unlocked, if you have to buy with credit get an orange one and just use the orange sim and credit for the 2 for 1 tickets, it will soon pay for itself

Original Poster

herewego1234;6494448

carphone wharehouse have them at £4.95 plus you have to buy £10 credit so … carphone wharehouse have them at £4.95 plus you have to buy £10 credit so £14.95 and some credit to use

ding;6494494

best check, but i think all carphone warehouse phones are all unlocked, … best check, but i think all carphone warehouse phones are all unlocked, if you have to buy with credit get an orange one and just use the orange sim and credit for the 2 for 1 tickets, it will soon pay for itself

thanks everyone repped

Original Poster

soz dude gna buy that 1661 its brand new and need it today

Original Poster

update got the 1661, tbh for £20 its awesome ill sell the sim card for like a fiver to £7.50.

Comes unlocked. With a headset, has fm radio and mms,torch light thing. The legendary snake game lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4832318
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!11
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?36200
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764698

See more discussions