Groups

any ideas what to spend a £20 amazon voucher on (side note...is the amazon echo tooo creepy)

Any ideas of something cool or useful to spend the voucher on

15 Comments

Underwear is always useful.
    Echo is creepy.
    Good night.

Original Poster

Thanks

echo is amazing

Pick up the things you need? Toiletries, healthcare essentials etc

Original Poster

Maybe something to help cooking mmm

Blu-rays or music cds

Original Poster

Dont really watch movies etc

How about groceries/munchies?

Original Poster

kay1992

How about groceries/munchies?

Only beginning to realise the vastness of amazon lol

thebiggishman

Only beginning to realise the vastness of amazon lol

Haha I've been there and end up not buying anything at all in fear of overspending. Do keep us updated anyway

Original Poster

Thanks

You can just load the voucher onto your account and spend it at will at a later date? Use it for kindle books, kids toys for a birthday, adult board games (exploding kittens, cards against humanity) a hoover (we got an office one for £19.99 and its amazing!) you could buy, quite literally, anything

Original Poster

Cool

A butter churner! like this even have enough money left to buy yourself some cream.... Love mine and making some as i type....otherwise, there are literally hundreds of thousands of things you can get, just add the card to your account, as someone said, if I remember well codes last about 10 years!!!
    Edited by: "LillyM" 17th Jan

Unicorn meat? A dog costume? Bacon toothpaste? Granulated wolf urine? A duck carcass press? They sell some weird stuff!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions