Any Ideas why Tesco will not track in Quidco

Found 23rd Nov 2007
One of the few sites that does not track for me through Quidco is Tesco, I always clear my cookies but still no joy can anyone help thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Maybe you shouldnt have bought the cookies in the first place lol

Banned

wrong board but mine never tracks for tesco either, i used pigsback for my last delivery so waiting to see if anything happens with them

Which area of tesco???

Tesco groceries will only track once at £5

I have never had a problem with tesco direct

Banned

never realised they meant goroceries, although pigsback give back on groceries

Original Poster

Its Tesco.com I order a lot of wine never tracks

Havent ordered wine, so not sure

Banned

none of my tesco purchases have tracked from wine, groceries or direct! have set oh up with an account..will let ya know if the 5.00 of 1st order tracks

Just noticed my wine order from last month didn't track. Thanks Doz123. Quidco having a few server problems at the moment too.

My wine orders on tesco always track no probs...

yeah well I can get the tesco.com.....wine and whathaveyou to do even discounting the discounts (even though they are there) , but I tried the tesco.mobile site and no banana I'm afraid.

Dabs.com never tracks for me on Quidco, never. God knows why, everywhere else does.

The last time I submitted an earnings enquiry of about £14 for an untracked transaction, it took almost three months to get a response from them, to which they said I had competing sites cookies... on a brand new PC, unlikely. I have resubmitted that earning enquiry, as I simply don't agree with their response.

THEN, just this week it hasn't tracked again for me!!

Sorry for my slightly OT rant, but its doing my nut in!

i must say, i love your piccy!!!! its great!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769489
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2557
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522871
    4. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.1017

See more discussions