Any IHG discounts?

Posted 9th FebEdited by:"hfullwood"
We are hoping to stay at Holiday Inn luton airpirt for a night, anyone know of any discounts available? I cannot find any codes online. Thank you
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
Does your employer have a contract with them? Or do you / anyone who knows you work for NHS or such organisation?

And what dates?
bozo00710/02/2020 11:40

Does your employer have a contract with them? Or do you / anyone who knows …Does your employer have a contract with them? Or do you / anyone who knows you work for NHS or such organisation?And what dates?

Thanks for the reply. The 11th-12th August I need, my dad works for the fire service, would he be able to get discount? I work for a huge company that probably does have a contract with them but it can't be used for personal stays. Thanks
hfullwood10/02/2020 20:40

Thanks for the reply. The 11th-12th August I need, my dad works for the …Thanks for the reply. The 11th-12th August I need, my dad works for the fire service, would he be able to get discount? I work for a huge company that probably does have a contract with them but it can't be used for personal stays. Thanks

Check if your father can make the booking. Secondly, I have worked for huge companies as well and every one of their hotel contracts allowed employees to use the negotiated rate as long as the employee pays for it. Companies want you to use their rates because it helps them meet their volume commitment to the hotel. Perfectly normal.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants