Found 5th May 2011
any recommendations?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Delays

The Flies, a Bristol-based band; the lead guitarist and drummer from Massive Attack are part of the band. I used to live in Clifton before moving to London and used to see some great indie bands in a pub called The Grapes. The pub has a website and facebook page and they have regular (was weekly on Fridays) music. There is also a pub called The Coronation Tap close to the Grapes and that also has regular music.

samp2603

The Flies, a Bristol-based band; the lead guitarist and drummer from … The Flies, a Bristol-based band; the lead guitarist and drummer from Massive Attack are part of the band. I used to live in Clifton before moving to London and used to see some great indie bands in a pub called The Grapes. The pub has a website and facebook page and they have regular (was weekly on Fridays) music. There is also a pub called The Coronation Tap close to the Grapes and that also has regular music.

Interesting stuff if you live in Bristol. 99% of users don't unfortunately.

Banned

samp2603

The Flies, a Bristol-based band; the lead guitarist and drummer from … The Flies, a Bristol-based band; the lead guitarist and drummer from Massive Attack are part of the band. I used to live in Clifton before moving to London and used to see some great indie bands in a pub called The Grapes. The pub has a website and facebook page and they have regular (was weekly on Fridays) music. There is also a pub called The Coronation Tap close to the Grapes and that also has regular music.

Does a nice line in cider too.

FilthAndFurry

Does a nice line in cider too.

Understatement. Many a night on the exhibition!

Jetpac

Understatement. Many a night on the exhibition!

Man I hated every morning after a night out in the Corrie Tap!!

Banned

What's indie these days?

Banned

master_chief

What's indie these days?

Come on MC, keep up with the times:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rStNisZvyww/TAYDprkWrzI/AAAAAAAAARc/GmwV4-Cbdvo/s1600/happy+old+man.jpg

They're talking about stuff like The Kinks, The Stones, and that new band, Blur.

The **** {swear filter sounds like:- Bar stand} Fairies and Miss Li are floating my boat at the moment
Edited by: "trog0" 6th May 2011

The Cave Singers, The Rural Alberta Advantage, Titius Andronicus, Mona, Warpaint, Cymbals Eat guitars, Cage the Elephant, The Naked and the Famous, Dom, Yuck, Avi Buffalo,, Japandroids, Times New Viking, Grouplove, The Antlers, Woods, Sleigh Bells, Cults, Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffitii, Wu lyf, Veronica Falls, Smith Westerns

Banned

dungavel

The Cave Singers, The Rural Alberta Advantage, Titius Andronicus, Mona, … The Cave Singers, The Rural Alberta Advantage, Titius Andronicus, Mona, Warpaint, Cymbals Eat guitars, Cage the Elephant, The Naked and the Famous, Dom, Yuck, Avi Buffalo,, Japandroids, Times New Viking, Grouplove, The Antlers, Woods, Sleigh Bells, Cults, Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffitii, Wu lyf, Veronica Falls, Smith Westerns

Not heard of a single one of those. JTT has it right.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions