Any Info On This Website ( www.chipsworlds.co.uk )

11 replies
Found 18th Feb 2009
Hi

I have been browsing the internet when I came across
this website ( chipsworlds.co.uk. )
To me it looks like an exact copy of the ( Buy it here ) website,
so I contacted Buy it here, to see if they were connected in any way,
They say they have never heard of the site, and if it's an exact copy are they selling the same products as us.
The site only sells a few games consoles, and a lot of the links take you nowhere.
Is the site ( chipsworlds.co.uk. ) a trusted sight, or is it best to stay clear,
any help or info greatly appreciated.
I did try a who is search, but to be honest I didn't understand the results.
Will post direct link below.

11 Comments

Original Poster

Direct link

]http//ww…htm

Banned

dodgy....these things pop up all the time offering amazing bargain prices on consoles

Original Poster

I did think it was dodgy myself when I looked at it, good job I didn't place an order with them, thinking they were an associate of Buy it here :oops: :-D

Domain name:
chipsworlds.co.uk

Registrant:
nicola diaper

Registrant type:
Non-UK Individual

Registrant's address:
119 eggleston view
darlington
durham
DL3 9SJ
GB

Registrar:
One.com A/S t/a One.com A/S [Tag = TJNF-DK]
URL: one.com

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 14-Feb-2009
Renewal date: 14-Feb-2011

Registration status:
Registration request being processed.

Name servers:
ns1.b-one.nu
ns2.b-one.nu
ns3.b-one.nu

registered to an individual registered to a house address registered 4 days ago

dodgier than hitler IMO

if you need to find info on a company google the name or look up the web address details @ [url]www.who.is[/url]

look for tell signs like register type & creation date

Original Poster

faevilangel;4417232

Domain name: chipsworlds.co.uk Registrant: nicola diaper … Domain name: chipsworlds.co.uk Registrant: nicola diaper Registrant type: Non-UK Individual Registrant's address: 119 eggleston view darlington durham DL3 9SJ GB Registrar: One.com A/S t/a One.com A/S [Tag = TJNF-DK] URL: http://www.one.com Relevant dates: Registered on: 14-Feb-2009 Renewal date: 14-Feb-2011 Registration status: Registration request being processed. Name servers: ns1.b-one.nu ns2.b-one.nu ns3.b-one.nu registered to an individual registered to a house address registered 4 days ago :ododgier than hitler IMOif you need to find info on a company google the name or look up the web address details @ [url]www.who.is[/url]look for tell signs like register type & creation date

Cheers matey :thumbsup:

I've used chipsworld for about maybe 2/3 years. They used to do second hand games and they were very cheap. Unfortunately, they only do new games now, but I've used them quite a few times, they deliver quickly and have good customer service. They also apparently have shops around the country.... They're def legit!!
No quidco though!!:-(

Sorry, sorry, made a mistake, I thought you were talking about chipsworld chipsworld.co.uk/chi…ept
Completely different company
(The one I use doesn't have the s)

chryssie;4417532

Sorry, sorry, made a mistake, I thought you were talking about chipsworld … Sorry, sorry, made a mistake, I thought you were talking about chipsworld http://www.chipsworld.co.uk/chipsworld/home.deptCompletely different company(The one I use doesn't have the s)

looks like they are trying to decieve as the one you know

hmmmm

lol fake website

i have seen this site well it has same name anyway. i bought a game from them and all was good but it shut down just a few months later dunno if its opened up again certainly appears the same

Site has been suspended for fraudulent activity.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions