Groups

Any Info,comments,views on Toshiba L300-11C Laptop needed

My son is thinking of buying this Toshiba Laptop & the best deal we can find is £429.99 from Dixon's.
    Can anyone find a better deal ? or do you know of a better Laptop for around the same sort of price ?
    Any help will be appreciated .... thanks

Toshiba L300-11C Laptop

2 Comments

don't know about this specific laptop, but had bad experience with toshiba (the power connector in the laptop started giving problems after an year, not under warrenty obviously, and would require resoldering if i needed to fix: solution => lots of scotch tape all around it now, and can't even unplug the powersupply ... :D)

my toshiba is around 2 year old model, so maybe things have changed

Original Poster

hashman;1944586

don't know about this specific laptop, but had bad experience with … don't know about this specific laptop, but had bad experience with toshiba (the power connector in the laptop started giving problems after an year, not under warrenty obviously, and would require resoldering if i needed to fix: solution => lots of scotch tape all around it now, and can't even unplug the powersupply ... :D)my toshiba is around 2 year old model, so maybe things have changed

Thanks for the info x:)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction36
      2. sky q is it a good deal?68
      3. Wireless stick for Netflix44
      4. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)1525

See more discussions