Any information n converting a car to Gas / Bio Fuel

7 replies
Found 6th Jan 2008
Hi I'm considering converting me next car to Gas/BioFuel. I was wondering if anyone had any information on where to do this and how much it would cost to have done?

Tahnks for any input!!!

Jimmy

1. Misc
  2. Car
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Car
7 Comments

Banned

There is a list of approved conversion garages ]here.

It's worth doing but depending on which system you get, what tank/size and what vehicle you have prices do vary. At a very rough estimate, anywhere between £700-£2500.

JDeal;1422257

There is a list of approved conversion garages ]here.It's worth doing but … There is a list of approved conversion garages ]here.It's worth doing but depending on which system you get, what tank/size and what vehicle you have prices do vary. At a very rough estimate, anywhere between 700-2500 - no pound sign here!

Here use mine £ ..

You cant make a car go from chicken poop - I think you should get a Hardman & Cain Van, preferably in blue and just throw stuff in the back...

Thats my 2 cents...

LPG Gas conversion trouble trouble trouble. never again:w00t:

mine lpg and petrol i NEVER use the lpg it makes my car jerky and act weird,dont like it atall i wouldnt recommend it and it burns like f**k if you get it on your hand

Banned

edjaned;1422967

mine lpg and petrol i NEVER use the lpg it makes my car jerky and act … mine lpg and petrol i NEVER use the lpg it makes my car jerky and act weird,dont like it atall i wouldnt recommend it and it burns like f**k if you get it on your hand

You can get your system serviced and a new safety report issued, it's something to consider.

fastcar;1422924

LPG Gas conversion trouble trouble trouble. never again:w00t:

Hee Hee - converted in Swansea area?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    2. word association Game74244916
    3. Add one, leave one game54415442
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813

See more discussions