Groups

Any Iron Maiden fans, I need some help???

Does anyone know which Iron Maiden Cds spines Make Up The Eddie Picture? I am looking to complete the set for my hubby for xmas not sure which ones he is missing. Ive been on 20+ pages of google and cant find the answer.

Thanks, rep given for any help

14 Comments

it goes from Live At Donnington-A Real Live Dead One-Fear of the Dark-No Prayer for the Dyars-Seventh Son of a Seventh Son-Somewhere in Time-Live After Death-Powerslave-Piece of Mind-The Number of the Beast-Killers-Iron Maiden..............................to form this picture:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3366/3258968521_952636b95e.jpg

Is that a new set they released?

souljacker;6900598

Is that a new set they released?

I think its the remastered albums

Full discography is ]here.

masterruckus;6900605

I think its the remastered albums

ah right, thanks.

I've only got them all on vinyl :oops:

got this though which i'm hoping might be worth something en.wikipedia.org/wik…ars

The one the OP is referring to is "Eddie's Head" which is a stand alone box set as far as I know ?? (as per James's pic above)

shopping.yahoo.com/p:E…dies%20Head:1921308175[/url]

I watched a program about medieval torture the other night and found out a Iron maiden is a spiked coffin like thing now i never knew that :thumbsup:

Original Poster

James3121;6900558

it goes from Live At Donnington-A Real Live Dead One-Fear of the Dark-No … it goes from Live At Donnington-A Real Live Dead One-Fear of the Dark-No Prayer for the Dyars-Seventh Son of a Seventh Son-Somewhere in Time-Live After Death-Powerslave-Piece of Mind-The Number of the Beast-Killers-Iron Maiden..............................to form this picture:

Thanks your a Gem. It looks like he is only missing real live dead one. :thumbsup:

souljacker;6900618

ah right, thanks.I've only got them all on vinyl :oops:got this though … ah right, thanks.I've only got them all on vinyl :oops:got this though which i'm hoping might be worth something http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_First_Ten_Years

always sounds better on vinyl :thumbsup:

Original Poster

souljacker;6900618

ah right, thanks.I've only got them all on vinyl :oops:got this though … ah right, thanks.I've only got them all on vinyl :oops:got this though which i'm hoping might be worth something http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_First_Ten_Years

Nah cant be worth that much I will give you £30 for the lot lol :whistling:

alfie73;6900762

Nah cant be worth that much I will give you £30 for the lot lol … Nah cant be worth that much I will give you £30 for the lot lol :whistling:

Just had a look on ebay and one is going for £240 :w00t: didn't realise they were worth that much, might have to get it sold

Original Poster

souljacker;6900781

Just had a look on ebay and one is going for £240 :w00t: didn't realise … Just had a look on ebay and one is going for £240 :w00t: didn't realise they were worth that much, might have to get it sold

Ok i will up it to £40 lol :roll:

Me to lol. Ive got the CD box set from when it first came out. Last time i looked on fleabay it went from the lowest of £160 up to a massive £360.

May be worth me getting it out and giving it a clean !

Ps the vinyl went for a bit cheaper at roughly £200 max. A lot of interest from buyers in Brazil for some reason.

Squelds;6901816

Me to lol. Ive got the CD box set from when it first came out. Last time … Me to lol. Ive got the CD box set from when it first came out. Last time i looked on fleabay it went from the lowest of £160 up to a massive £360.May be worth me getting it out and giving it a clean !Ps the vinyl went for a bit cheaper at roughly £200 max. A lot of interest from buyers in Brazil for some reason.

yeah mines the vinyl one, records are mint.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047119
      2. love affairs1751
      3. What would be HELL to you?1415
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365

See more discussions