Any Iron Maiden fans, I need some help???

Found 15th Nov 2009
Does anyone know which Iron Maiden Cds spines Make Up The Eddie Picture? I am looking to complete the set for my hubby for xmas not sure which ones he is missing. Ive been on 20+ pages of google and cant find the answer.

Thanks, rep given for any help
Community Updates
14 Comments
it goes from Live At Donnington-A Real Live Dead One-Fear of the Dark-No Prayer for the Dyars-Seventh Son of a Seventh Son-Somewhere in Time-Live After Death-Powerslave-Piece of Mind-The Number of the Beast-Killers-Iron Maiden..............................to form this picture:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3366/3258968521_952636b95e.jpg
Is that a new set they released?
souljacker;6900598

Is that a new set they released?

I think its the remastered albums
Full discography is ]here.
masterruckus;6900605

I think its the remastered albums

ah right, thanks.

I've only got them all on vinyl :oops:

got this though which i'm hoping might be worth something en.wikipedia.org/wik…ars
The one the OP is referring to is "Eddie's Head" which is a stand alone box set as far as I know ?? (as per James's pic above)

shopping.yahoo.com/p:E…dies%20Head:1921308175[/url]
I watched a program about medieval torture the other night and found out a Iron maiden is a spiked coffin like thing now i never knew that :thumbsup:
Original Poster
James3121;6900558

it goes from Live At Donnington-A Real Live Dead One-Fear of the Dark-No … it goes from Live At Donnington-A Real Live Dead One-Fear of the Dark-No Prayer for the Dyars-Seventh Son of a Seventh Son-Somewhere in Time-Live After Death-Powerslave-Piece of Mind-The Number of the Beast-Killers-Iron Maiden..............................to form this picture:

Thanks your a Gem. It looks like he is only missing real live dead one. :thumbsup:
souljacker;6900618

ah right, thanks.I've only got them all on vinyl :oops:got this though … ah right, thanks.I've only got them all on vinyl :oops:got this though which i'm hoping might be worth something http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_First_Ten_Years

always sounds better on vinyl :thumbsup:
Original Poster
souljacker;6900618

ah right, thanks.I've only got them all on vinyl :oops:got this though … ah right, thanks.I've only got them all on vinyl :oops:got this though which i'm hoping might be worth something http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_First_Ten_Years

Nah cant be worth that much I will give you £30 for the lot lol :whistling:
alfie73;6900762

Nah cant be worth that much I will give you £30 for the lot lol … Nah cant be worth that much I will give you £30 for the lot lol :whistling:

Just had a look on ebay and one is going for £240 :w00t: didn't realise they were worth that much, might have to get it sold
Original Poster
souljacker;6900781

Just had a look on ebay and one is going for £240 :w00t: didn't realise … Just had a look on ebay and one is going for £240 :w00t: didn't realise they were worth that much, might have to get it sold

Ok i will up it to £40 lol :roll:
Me to lol. Ive got the CD box set from when it first came out. Last time i looked on fleabay it went from the lowest of £160 up to a massive £360.

May be worth me getting it out and giving it a clean !

Ps the vinyl went for a bit cheaper at roughly £200 max. A lot of interest from buyers in Brazil for some reason.
Squelds;6901816

Me to lol. Ive got the CD box set from when it first came out. Last time … Me to lol. Ive got the CD box set from when it first came out. Last time i looked on fleabay it went from the lowest of £160 up to a massive £360.May be worth me getting it out and giving it a clean !Ps the vinyl went for a bit cheaper at roughly £200 max. A lot of interest from buyers in Brazil for some reason.

yeah mines the vinyl one, records are mint.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions