Any john lewis discount codes? Or know of Yummy mummy changing bags cheap?

Looking to buy a yummy mummy changing bag, john lewis are the cheapest at £63... just wondered if anyone knew of any cheaper or if theres any codes for john lewis?

5 Comments

OMG £63 for something to stick some nappies into lol

that is a lot to pay for a changing bag, unless you are minted I would not advise it as any changing bag would do, even the free huggies one from boots is very good.

I bought a posh one for £50 from jl for our first (back before kids when we had money!), never even used it 2nd time round and sold it for £2 at a bootsale :-(

I think you get ipoints with John Lewis.

Edit: I think they look fabby.

Original Poster

free bag from boots isn't really big enough, i'm pregnant with my second just now so need a bigger bag to carry 2 lots of nappies in as well as all my own junk...

i got the billybag nappybag it was expensive :oops: but i have to carry it around for two years and its used every day so well worth a nice one. Don't think John Lewis do discount codes that i've ever seen, need to find someone who works there they get 25% :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
    2. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only11
    3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
    4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions