Groups

any kind people out there please help!! ref coke zone

hii there people
    i was wondering whether anybody has any spare coke zone codes on their coke bottles?
    if they have and are willing to give them to me i would be very VERY grateful!!

thank youu please PM me
    xxxxxxxxxx

13 Comments

lol i hav im just drinking it now... hold on

im gona pm u

let me know if it works

Sending you a code via PM - hope it works:)

Banned

how tasty it is?

Banned

i will pm you a code in a few minutes....just as soon as I have drank enough to be able to read it on the bottle. It says it should be there somewhere :? :? lol

Banned

sent

Original Poster

thanks people..keep em comin
    thats 2 now
    woo lol

Banned

dont be greedy and share, as some of us werent aloud a thread like this, i will tag onto yours, cheers x

Original Poster

how come you wasnt allowed one?

Banned

go buy some coke as asda have loads in with the codes

ameliaejones;3979207

how come you wasnt allowed one?

It is seen akin to rep begging (except this is code begging) but as long as the codes are evenly shared by the people giving them out everyone is happy.
    P.s I am collecting to :thumbsup:

electriclinux;3979342

It is seen akin to rep begging (except this is code begging) but as long … It is seen akin to rep begging (except this is code begging) but as long as the codes are evenly shared by the people giving them out everyone is happy. P.s I am collecting to :thumbsup:

since im a nice guy you can have a code
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4542123
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1122
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27120
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546

See more discussions