Groups
    EXPIRED

Any kind souls with a 48 hour xbox live code?

Do any of you kind fellows have a 48 hour xbox live code that my son could use? The poor bugger has just got a 360 and is really excited and I'd love to introduce him to Xbox Live as a tester to see if he likes it before I splash out on 12 months!
    Thanks!

9 Comments

there is 1 inside resi 5

You get 1months gold live free with a new xbox. :thumbsup:
    Signup through the xbox and when it asks for silver account say yes and then you will get a 1month gold trial for free.

Original Poster

Thanks for the guidance my friend, sadly I dont have a copy of that and wouldn't want my son playing a game like that haha

Online gaming is opening up to alot of abuse so Resi maybe better lol. How old is your son?

esq3585;4667252

You get 1months gold live free with a new xbox. :thumbsup:Signup through … You get 1months gold live free with a new xbox. :thumbsup:Signup through the xbox and when it asks for silver account say yes and then you will get a 1month gold trial for free.

leofe;4667258

Thanks for the guidance my friend, sadly I dont have a copy of that and … Thanks for the guidance my friend, sadly I dont have a copy of that and wouldn't want my son playing a game like that haha

Tried that yet?

Original Poster

Yes I think it wont work as he bought a preowned console and I have read you can only do this 3 times per console

So you just joined hukd to ask for an xbox live code for free, not cool.
    Most people contribute on here before asking for freebies. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

To be fair I read all the time but people always beat me to the good offers, sorry thanks anyway guys

leofe;4667313

Yes I think it wont work as he bought a preowned console and I have read … Yes I think it wont work as he bought a preowned console and I have read you can only do this 3 times per console

You should try before saying "i think it wont work" It does work, you get 1 month for creating any new account.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2469
      2. 5am gym crew20131
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?33

See more discussions