Groups

Any knowledgeable Star Wars Fans

I have this life size Yoda, it is made of latex with foam inner, you can get your hand and arm right up inside to its head. there is no base, no stick or paperwork. my question is, is it a prop, a ltd edition piece, or a shop display and is it worth much. fella I got it off had it for over 7 years so not new. oh just looking for info it's not for sale yet. thanks

12 Comments

Original Poster

Edited by: "caverncity" 11th Oct 2016

Look on EBay , Yoda hand puppet.

Images larger they could be

Almost certain 100% there's a special convention on May 4th (_;)

Original Poster

postmang

Look on EBay , Yoda hand puppet.

​its life size just over 2 foot. nothing like the ones on eBay.

Ok not a clue but a funny story. We where flying out on holiday and seen this group of lads checking in with a Yoda (looked to be a stag party) they where told they had to check it in as hold luggage. Fast forward abit and we where sitting at the departure gate looking out the window only to see the guys driving the luggage cart with the yoda sitting on the passenger seat of the truck then the guys taking pictures of it, including the pilot who then took into the cockpit and did the same. Fast forward to Faro standing awaiting our luggage seeing everyone's faces and pointing when Yoda came around. Ok ok you had to be their lol.
    Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 11th Oct 2016

missleading

ESB puppet … ESB puppet replica.http://www.oohyeahzone.com/collection/cb/cb4c-lifesize-yoda.html

Thats like my one
    http://www.oohyeahzone.com/collection/cb/yoda-esb-02.jpg
    Edited by: "archer1204" 11th Oct 2016

Original Poster

after many google and eBay searches prior to this post I have actually just found it yourprops.com/yod…tml

Original Poster

archer1204

Thats like my one

​it does look very much like that one, would go as far as saying it's the same Illusive Concepts one without the cane and vase.

valuable it might be........sorry could not resist ....and I did try.

valuable it might be......sorry I could not resist......and I did try!

drtongue

valuable it might be......sorry I could not resist......and I did try!

​Do or Do Not, there is no try.

cecilmcroberts

Ok not a clue but a funny story. We where flying out on holiday and seen … Ok not a clue but a funny story. We where flying out on holiday and seen this group of lads checking in with a Yoda (looked to be a stag party) they where told they had to check it in as hold luggage. Fast forward abit and we where sitting at the departure gate looking out the window only to see the guys driving the luggage cart with the yoda sitting on the passenger seat of the truck then the guys taking pictures of it, including the pilot who then took into the cockpit and did the same. Fast forward to Faro standing awaiting our luggage seeing everyone's faces and pointing when Yoda came around. Ok ok you had to be their lol.

​ brilliant! X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767369
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7191354
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2461
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1015

See more discussions