Any late night Hot uk dealers?

why are you on at this time? lol

82 Comments

buying a gun.

Looking for missin penguins..

black gerbil1;2115952

buying a gun.

Im thininkg of selling stuff lying around the house:whistling:

i was looking for a graphics card, and when i found a good one, i thought, i posted it here, and it got cold :(( i dont know why :((( and its my first post (deal)

I just am!

mario kart online

Cause i am havin a shandy and trawlin for some good deals!

cos.....wat r u .... the po-leeeeese?

magicbeans;2115969

cos.....wat r u .... the po-leeeeese?

:lol:

why r u up?

for nightswimmer:

why are you up? (see i didn't miss any letters...you shall be proud!)

cheerleader;2115975

:lol:

u changes ur avatar?!?!?!!

(isnt the hiro bit in heroes borrrrrrrrrrrrrrring!)

Cos the devil told me.

bored

cos i have no life. and while we are confessing im a little bit in love with dr who

magicbeans;2115981

u changes ur avatar?!?!?!!(isnt the hiro bit in heroes … u changes ur avatar?!?!?!!(isnt the hiro bit in heroes borrrrrrrrrrrrrrring!)

Yes, i decided to change it back for a while although GoDutcGo is hassling me to change it back, but i've told him i will only be a dancing cheerleader again after the pups are born :lol:
    Did you see heroes on bbc3 yesterday?

Shengis;2115984

Cos the devil told me.

........ignore her ;-)

cheerleader;2116015

Yes, i decided to change it back for a while although GoDutcGo is … Yes, i decided to change it back for a while although GoDutcGo is hassling me to change it back, but i've told him i will only be a dancing cheerleader again after the pups are born :lol:Did you see heroes on bbc3 yesterday?

i agree with godutch! hehe! claire-bear is ok but shes annoying at the mo! hehe.... yep i saw the next one but on bbc hd....gotta make the most of my subscription...hardly seems worht it! anyways i did and im sure its building upto something but so far.... its very confusing!

owlass;2116016

........ignore her ;-)

its a HE!

owlass;2116016

........ignore her ;-)

Easier said than done. Apparently because i'm a man I retreat into my cave.... And put on my wizards cloak and hat :lol:

magicbeans;2115981

u changes ur avatar?!?!?!!(isnt the hiro bit in heroes … u changes ur avatar?!?!?!!(isnt the hiro bit in heroes borrrrrrrrrrrrrrring!)

:w00t: Hiro's the funniest ,,,,,,,:roll:

I'm here looking for a life.....

magicbeans;2116033

i agree with godutch! hehe! claire-bear is ok but shes annoying at the … i agree with godutch! hehe! claire-bear is ok but shes annoying at the mo! hehe.... yep i saw the next one but on bbc hd....gotta make the most of my subscription...hardly seems worht it! anyways i did and im sure its building upto something but so far.... its very confusing

I agree, but it's so addictive isn't it? as soon as it had finished i wanted to see the next one :lol:

rockyfella;2116040

:w00t: Hiro's the funniest ,,,,,,,:roll:I'm here looking for a life.....

yataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

well he was cute in the first one... but this series he does my nut in! 'i must help [forgot his name] and save history' get over it weirdo!

hubby fell asleep 3 hours ago and i cant find my batteries lol

wife in bed will want servicing if i dont look busy !!!!!!!

jennie-jack;2116006

while we are confessing im a little bit in love with dr who

Behave jennie hes MINE!

cheerleader;2116052

I agree, but it's so addictive isn't it? as soon as it had finished i … I agree, but it's so addictive isn't it? as soon as it had finished i wanted to see the next one :lol:

o yeah i love it...... jus gonna complain anyways! hehe....
    no sign of pups yet?

rockyfella;2116040

:w00t: Hiro's the funniest ,,,,,,,:roll:

But he hasn't really done any of his brilliant face when he's blinking yet this series :-(

teddy;2116059

Behave jennie hes MINE!

I'll take his daughter...:whistling:

I'm up cos waiting 4 partner to get in from pub,I can't play any GTA till he gets in,cos we play it together.

teddy;2116059

Behave jennie hes MINE!

sorry, i cant help it, david tennent as the doctor mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, almost as sexy as shengis

magicbeans;2116062

o yeah i love it...... jus gonna complain anyways! hehe....no sign of … o yeah i love it...... jus gonna complain anyways! hehe....no sign of pups yet?

No, not yet :-(

magicbeans;2116033

its a HE!

.............she :roll:

Shengis;2116038

Easier said than done. Apparently because i'm a man I retreat into my … Easier said than done. Apparently because i'm a man I retreat into my cave.... And put on my wizards cloak and hat :lol:

.....sounds like satan to me :-D

Shengis;2116057

Something for the bored amongst us....]Salad Fingers......

:?:?:?:? eerrrrm...dont think ill ever be that bored to hit next episode....seriously is that ur think shenigis?!

cheerleader;2116078

No, not yet :-(

Bailey going have a pup Baileys Bristol Cream colour.

marcusdawg;2116058

wife in bed will want servicing if i dont look busy !!!!!!!

How will she be able to resist you- you old romantic you!:roll::roll::roll:

god im so board and my leg is ruddy killing i must have tralled through the threads a hundred times . anyone got anything funny to share x

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2116072

I'm up cos waiting 4 partner to get in from pub,I can't play any GTA till … I'm up cos waiting 4 partner to get in from pub,I can't play any GTA till he gets in,cos we play it together.

My hubby's been asleep for over 2 1/2 hours. Just went up there and the 2 youngest are sprawled out in my bed too!! Good job i've got to stay with bailey on puppy watch or i'd have to sleep in one of their bunk beds :lol:

cat74;2116056

hubby fell asleep 3 hours ago and i cant find my batteries lol

........what for ? :whistling:

owlass

.............she

He - the devil's a man,:evil: God's a woman!

omg salad fingers is sooooooo funny i wathed it once then relised it had sound " but first i must touch the rusty kettle " how did u find such a genius mini movie
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2644
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …66114
      3. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48410865
      4. Anyone else find Playerunknown super addictive but soooo frustrating33

See more discussions