Groups

Any Lawyers/Civil Servants on here? Bit of help needed please.

I have to BRIEFLY explain how 'delegated legislation' IS CREATED and Im suffering from Icouldn'tcarelessitus at the moment (I'm tired) Is this sufficient (below) a yes or no will be sufficient and if its no Im going to bed!!

Parliament can pass the right to make Law on to a person, Body or Authority and this right is given under the 'Enabling Act'. Any Law or ammendment made by those appointed is 'Delegated Legislation' and carries the same legal power as the act under which it was granted.

8 Comments

parliament :oops: sorry

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;4596219

parliament :oops: sorry

Oh god yes, pants! And Im always pronouncing the 'n' in government so I dont forget, sugar lumps, thanks Lynds

michelleleemoo;4596273

Oh god yes, pants! And Im always pronouncing the 'n' in government so I … Oh god yes, pants! And Im always pronouncing the 'n' in government so I dont forget, sugar lumps, thanks Lynds

soz i hate correcting peoples spelling :oops:

bureaucratic blame shifting

Original Poster

No its fine honestly:thumbsup:

Original Poster

scousekop;4596332

bureaucratic blame shifting

Short AND sweet

Original Poster

Sack this, Im going in the bath.

Supermod

Yes that is right. If you need to go into detail then it would be worth explaining what a "statutory instrument" is.
    Any other problems/questions then feel free to PM me.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial55
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764334
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay614
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1326

See more discussions