Expired

any lego experts? lego for 4 year old with a baby in house

Found 24th Jun 2010
my son is 4 next month and i also have a 7 month old- my 4 year old loves bricks- ive looked at lego online but they seem to be all different sizes and numbers on each tub? i am after a tub/bucket of lego that both children can play with- so not the small lego but not the giant stuff either and i have no clue what size or bucket number to look for-please help. thank you

1. Ask
  2. Baby
  3. Lego
8 Comments

I think the lego duplo range would be ideal for both...bit cjheck all the pieces before you buy them as with some duplo range it does come with small bits...

argos.co.uk/web…=21

yes lego duplo is the best option as previous poster says some come with small parts but i have found that to be mainly the box sets you can get i.e the zoo the normal tubs are the same size you can get them in tubs or in a big bag, shame as boots normally have these on a bargain at christmas, got my friends kiddies some and paid 3.75 a bag instead of 15

Take a look a K'nex then do lots of blocks for different ages and the smaller ones are compatiable with lego. KId K'Nex is great not just blocks. knex.com/pro…ts/

i'd go for lego duplo too x

you get normal lego, lego duplo, and megablocks. Think its Duplo that would be fine!

Original Poster

thank you-now for deals on duplo!!

Banned

the lego duplo is not suitable for a 7month old, would go for the mega bricks unless you meant for him/her to use later

sassie;8913701

the lego duplo is not suitable for a 7month old, would go for the mega … the lego duplo is not suitable for a 7month old, would go for the mega bricks unless you meant for him/her to use later

agree :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text