Any life tips you want to share?! Add here!

41 replies
Found 9th Feb 2010
Are there any life tips you swear by? Maybe how to get rid of water stuck in your ear or how to boil an egg perfectly...Old wives tales or modern miracles you happened to have stumbled upon! Please share them here!!

P.S. I may get suspended/barred inbetween posts so if I dissapear mid senten

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
41 Comments

No sorry, havent 'stubbled' across any.

accidently got some flecks of spray paint on your car..... nail varnish remover will get it off

ladies after applying makeup put an old tshirt over your face before putting on your going out top - save the nasty marks!

Original Poster

iNSOMANiAC;7799603

No sorry, havent 'stubbled' across any.

Corrected! I don't even know if thats right!! Is it one b ore two b's???

Don't eat yellow snow.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;7799618

Aren't you the one who was emigrating? If so why haven't you? WTF are you … Aren't you the one who was emigrating? If so why haven't you? WTF are you still doing here?

Thinking of emigrating! In the meantime i'm just whiling the hours!!

Original Poster

xena_morph;7799606

accidently got some flecks of spray paint on your car..... nail varnish … accidently got some flecks of spray paint on your car..... nail varnish remover will get it off

Woah! Won't that strip the paintwork?! I used nail varnish remover to get rid of sticky residue from sticky tape etc!!

Original Poster

angelfairee;7799635

Don't eat yellow snow.

Who eat's snow anyway?! Like, cha.

Banned

Don't get up before 12pm.

Mornings are miserable :-D

Banned

xena_morph;7799609

ladies after applying makeup put an old tshirt over your face before … ladies after applying makeup put an old tshirt over your face before putting on your going out top - save the nasty marks!

In some cases they should leave the tshirt there too.

Original Poster

Any cures for bad backs?

If there is a stain in your carpet, cut out that bit, result - NO STAINS!!

hth

Count to Ten slowly b4 shouting at ur 'other half'! helps alot!!!

ei8hty5ive;7799735

Any cures for bad backs?

A massage.

Marina;7799748

If there is a stain in your carpet, cut out that bit, result - NO … If there is a stain in your carpet, cut out that bit, result - NO STAINS!! hth

Brilliant :w00t:

Need a good excuse for speeding? Simply attach a Toyota badge to the front of your car.

Original Poster

How about this one...

When chatting up a girl in a club, don't go all out offensive with cheesy chat up lines, just chat and finish off with something like "Its been nice talking to ya, I'll be at (insert name of the club) at 12.30. Say hi if you see me there" and if she's there looking, you're in with a shout! If she isn't there then she probably wasn't interested anyway. The great thing is you can say it to multiple girls for better chance of pulling! lol! It works too...!

Original Poster

angelfairee;7799790

A massage.

You offering?!

Original Poster

Btw, to get water out of your ear, jump up and down like a loony. Works 90% of the time...!

ei8hty5ive;7799816

You offering?!

Negative.

Banned

Don't post photos from either:

a) Someone else's Facebook account and try passing them off as your own
b) your own Facebook account which would strongly indicate you're a liar.

Original Poster

master_chief;7799829

Don't post photos from either:a) Someone else's Facebook account and try … Don't post photos from either:a) Someone else's Facebook account and try passing them off as your ownb) your own Facebook account which would strongly indicate you're a liar.

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

angelfairee;7799828

Negative.:p

Spoil sport! Can I offer you one then?!

If you're a bloke, stay single - result? -keep your money.

Banned

karaokecolin;7799852

Alternatively, get with a woman who earns as much as you which actually allows you to pool your income and ultimately gives you more money to play with!

ei8hty5ive;7799847

Spoil sport! Can I offer you one then?!

I knew this site would be good for something someday.

Banned

ei8hty5ive;7799815

How about this one...When chatting up a girl in a club, don't go all out … How about this one...When chatting up a girl in a club, don't go all out offensive with cheesy chat up lines, just chat and finish off with something like "Its been nice talking to ya, I'll be at (insert name of the club) at 12.30. Say hi if you see me there" and if she's there looking, you're in with a shout! If she isn't there then she probably wasn't interested anyway. The great thing is you can say it to multiple girls for better chance of pulling! lol! It works too...!

Which clubs did you used to go to?

Banned

karaokecolin;7799852

The blokes who have been lucky enough to have me as a gf all ended up debt free.

Due to my nagging about debt.

Banned

starsparkle2311;7799904

Ok what time is Casualty on?

Is it saturday already? :?

DLM;7799917

The blokes I have been with all end up debt free.Due to my nagging about … The blokes I have been with all end up debt free.Due to my nagging about debt.

Best girlfriend ever.

Original Poster

Carley;7799943

Don't spend more than you earnNever argue with an idiot - first they'll … Don't spend more than you earnNever argue with an idiot - first they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

I like it!

Banned

Carley;7799943

Don't spend more than you earnNever argue with an idiot - first they'll … Don't spend more than you earnNever argue with an idiot - first they'll drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Very good advice on money.

Me and you should be financial advisors :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Not many tips goin on though...Another crash an burn post! lolz...Sigh if only I was as 'popular' as some other posters on here!!

Banned

ei8hty5ive;7799968

Not many tips goin on though...Another crash an burn post! lolz...Sigh if … Not many tips goin on though...Another crash an burn post! lolz...Sigh if only I was as 'popular' as some other posters on here!!

Like who?

Carley;7799985

i'm a bit OCD when it comes to finances, kept a tally to the penny for … i'm a bit OCD when it comes to finances, kept a tally to the penny for the past several years.

My hubby was like that........... I totally changed him! :lol:

Banned

Carley;7799985

i'm a bit OCD when it comes to finances, kept a tally to the penny for … i'm a bit OCD when it comes to finances, kept a tally to the penny for the past several years.

I am not that bad but I am upset when my bank balance goes below a certain amount.

I hate the 28th it is bill day :-(

DLM;7799975

Like who?

http://www.dairyqueenoakville.com/userMedia/Image/gfx-sports/FISHING-ROD-AND-FISH.jpg

?

Banned

starsparkle2311;7799984

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Get to bed.

You have had a busy day on here

Banned

starsparkle2311;7800035

Yes, it's been a busy 3 hours,LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More than that

when you need to go for a poo, go for one.

Dont leave it too late that you poo yourself.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769358
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951379
    3. Add one, leave one game54415425
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226639

See more discussions