EXPIRED

any links for wide calf boots, deals, sales or links appreciated.

looking for wide calf boots, and havent found any that dont cost a mortgage to buy, any advice, tips, deals, links or info appreciated peops. thx.

14 Comments

Original Poster

great will check that out. somewhere to start, thx.

I have some. I can only wear the wide calf ones.

What about simply be/jdwilliams catalogues? - can be accessed online
Duo boots are another option but they are pricy.

If you do like the Duo boots it is worth signing up to their mailing list for the sale notices as they generally have good reductions.

clarks are now doing wider fittings - i saw it today in their shop window at Bluewater

caz1cool;6709763

I have some. I can only wear the wide calf ones.

Where do you get yours from?

The ones I'm selling were in a big co -op department store in one of the little shops. I also get them from Evans and have you looked at Yours?

Original Poster

saracat;6709953

If you do like the Duo boots it is worth signing up to their mailing list … If you do like the Duo boots it is worth signing up to their mailing list for the sale notices as they generally have good reductions.

never heard of them... mmm.

Original Poster

caz1cool;6710654

The ones I'm selling were in a big co -op department store in one of the … The ones I'm selling were in a big co -op department store in one of the little shops. I also get them from Evans and have you looked at Yours?

never thought of evans as only size 12 but do they do 39s in footwear.

Original Poster

sn0ttyang3l;6710423

clarks are now doing wider fittings - i saw it today in their shop window … clarks are now doing wider fittings - i saw it today in their shop window at Bluewater

went into clarks but not my size and a touch geriatric for my taste although very comfortable shoes.

128plant;6711082

went into clarks but not my size and a touch geriatric for my taste … went into clarks but not my size and a touch geriatric for my taste although very comfortable shoes.

Selling Boots hotukdeals.com/ite…out

Open to Offers.

I would try Evans, my sister gets hers from there, she is only a 12 clothing too.

I got a pair the other week there from evans and they were black knee high with zip up the side and nice wee detail on front I normally wear normal ones but bought these to tuck my jeans in and they only cost £40 really comfortable.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74044563
    2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
    3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions