Any MISCers bought anything decent from sales

Found 17th Nov 2017
discounts don't seem too exciting, did you get much today?
Community Updates
Misc
24 Comments
Less posting more looking.

*Tip of the day
I never bother. Most of the time it’s just the stuff they can’t sell without a sale. Bit like DFS really
I'm after a Bose revolve+ Bluetooth speaker but the prices are actually going up, I'm hoping this is a good thing and it is to make any potential discounts look better next week on black Friday or cyber Monday. Fingers crossed.
been too busy getting TTD wine at Sainsburys with vouchers!
Google Home mini. Discovered you can say hey booboo and it will wake up.
Google home. Apart from that I want a new TV but the one I want doesn't seem to be getting anything off.
Bought the psvr bundle as a gift. Bought some toys from Tesco 3 for 2, pretty meh
Used my £5.00 voucher from Argos and purchased a chess board....Who needs a echo or a 4K TV!
Edited by: "ThugBasher" 17th Nov 2017
I once bought a car from Sale.

True story.
fanpages5 m ago

I once bought a car from Sale.True story.

And you never contacted me to ask was I available to go for a pint?
deeky6 m ago

And you never contacted me to ask was I available to go for a pint?

I lived near you for 30 years. I waited until mobile telephones had tex... I waited for mobile telep... I waited for PCs to be... I just waited a long time.
fanpages4 m ago

I lived near you for 30 years. I waited until mobile telephones had …I lived near you for 30 years. I waited until mobile telephones had tex... I waited for mobile telep... I waited for PCs to be... I just waited a long time.

But you don't now, eh? Meh, that old ploy.

We'll have a virtual pint then

32461865-2cKbT.jpg
deeky3 m ago

But you don't now, eh? Meh, that old ploy.We'll have a virtual pint … But you don't now, eh? Meh, that old ploy.We'll have a virtual pint then [Image]

^ That can't be anywhere in Manchester.

The sun is shining.

32461899-avp4J.jpg
I was just trying to entice you
I haven't been "home" for over 20 years

Do the matchstalk men still wander the streets of Ancoats?
Edited by: "fanpages" 17th Nov 2017
fanpages1 m ago

I haven't been "home" for over 20 years Do the matchstalk men still …I haven't been "home" for over 20 years Do the matchstalk men still wander the streets of Ancoats?

Only if I'm walking home from work I had a Putti-Platt in Ancoats hospital about 30 years ago. It's gone now.
deeky3 m ago

Only if I'm walking home from work I had a Putti-Platt in Ancoats …Only if I'm walking home from work I had a Putti-Platt in Ancoats hospital about 30 years ago. It's gone now.

i see Afflecks Palace is still standing. All is not lost.
fanpages1 m ago

Yeah, although I've not been to the Norther Quarter for years. It would probably be unrecognisable to you.
deeky1 m ago

Yeah, although I've not been to the Norther Quarter for years. It would …Yeah, although I've not been to the Norther Quarter for years. It would probably be unrecognisable to you.

Sad times. I remember when it was all fields...

...and Woolworths was still there.
fanpages1 m ago

Sad times. I remember when it was all fields......and Woolworths was …Sad times. I remember when it was all fields......and Woolworths was still there.

You remember when The Northern Quarter was all fields?

32462047-mvMTv.jpg
gutted asda had no Polaroid TVs to fight over this year very poor turnout
deeky4 m ago

You remember when The Northern Quarter was all fields? [Image]

1146340961-1510941648.jpg
32462086-fIGEC.jpg
fanpages35 m ago

Ah awesome as I heard that was closing down some years ago.

Was sad to hear as I bought many a good bong from there during my Uni days
Towelie16 m ago

Ah awesome as I heard that was closing down some years ago.Was sad to hear …Ah awesome as I heard that was closing down some years ago.Was sad to hear as I bought many a good bong from there during my Uni days

32462494-PEmub.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants