Any mortgage advisors on here?

Banned
If there are could you drop me a pm I could do with a bit of advice, like a 'loose' second opinion. Please...

6 Comments

Lots of free advice on Money Supermarket. We actually spoke with the Broker that they recommend, they looked for a Mortgage for us and couldn't find a deal better than we had, but did make us a massive saving on our Life Insurance.

Original Poster Banned

Is more about the amount that can be afforded initially rather than the amount of repayments.

If anyone knows which company most lkely to lend the most?

The mortgage is for my Mother, who has a large deposit but not large enough! Who is retired.

Admin

How old is she J?

I was very hesitant in using a Broker, but I can't recommend that company enough. Like I said, we didn't even get a Mortgage with them in the end, but they still did all the leg work.

If you contact them with your request, they should help out, quite hassle free as well.

If not, I am sure there are lots of Peeps on here that will be able to assist you.

Original Poster Banned

Problem Solved.

Thanks for your help people.

Banned

Hello, I am an Independent Financial Adviser, please do let me know if I can help you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions