any motorcycle mechanics here ?

12 Comments

whats the problem?

nobby91010

whats the problem?

could be a good place to start!!

Original Poster

im starting by asking if theres a mechanic here,then will pm them concerning my problem

Or it could just be put to the public as people might not be mechanics but might of had bikes and have a knowlege of mechanics in general .

Original Poster

would like a mechanics opinion tbh

kyleg44

would like a mechanics opinion tbh

oh is a motor bike mechanic.... feel free, but he is off soon!

Banned

the answer is the bit you turn on the end of the handlebar is what makes you go faster and the lever thing near it slows you down

Original Poster

thankyou, i wondered why i wasnt getting anywhere
Edited by: "kyleg44" 28th Mar 2011

Banned

hu why are you being so weird? just post it here. I've stripped my CG engine down put it back together and it worked again. Saying that you would be better off posting on a motorbike forum I use this one...

themotorbikeforum.co.uk/vie…f=5

Original Poster

haha not being weird mate appreciate the need to help, just prefer having a professional opinion thats all. cheers for link

problem sorted now cheers
Edited by: "kyleg44" 29th Mar 2011

kyleg44

haha not being weird mate appreciate the need to help, just prefer having … haha not being weird mate appreciate the need to help, just prefer having a professional opinion thats all. cheers for linkproblem sorted now cheers

Banned

you've hot wired it?

or you've dropped it and too embarrassed to post it here in case you want to sell it ?
Edited by: "lumoruk" 29th Mar 2011

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. What an absolute disgrace2156
  2. Weekly game codes giveaway 182720
  3. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??55
  4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6511243

See more discussions