Expired

Any M&S Voucher codes? Or any money off from M&S or if I'm a member of something e.g. RAC. etc...

4 replies
Found 29th Sep 2010
Hi I'm looking to get some furniture from M&S and was looking to get some money off of the total bill. Or if anyone knows of any membership perks through other companies to getting money off from M&S?
Any help would be great.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments

quidco?
i just bought a coner unit sofa off them and it was up and down the price daily...they offered 20% i think it was back in vouchers then for a couple of days it was half price! i grabbed it with quidco tracked at £35 too x

Original Poster

plumberman01

quidco?i just bought a coner unit sofa off them and it was up and down … quidco?i just bought a coner unit sofa off them and it was up and down the price daily...they offered 20% i think it was back in vouchers then for a couple of days it was half price! i grabbed it with quidco tracked at £35 too x

Yeah I checked it but it's only 3% for funiture, the 20% is for M&S wines only.

no it was an offer on the site 20% back...
i was monitoring the price of the rosina and got the urbino instead half off. Just keep watching?

Original Poster

plumberman01

no it was an offer on the site 20% back...i was monitoring the price of … no it was an offer on the site 20% back...i was monitoring the price of the rosina and got the urbino instead half off. Just keep watching?

Ah I see, thank you for letting me know anyway.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!23
    2. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3484
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz1115
    4. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?812

See more discussions