Any music streaming offers especially Spotify?

Found 6th Jan
Hi. I missed the Spotify 99p 3 months trial which I’m gutted about! Would love to try Spotify!

Anyone noticed if there is any pattern to frequency of their trial offers?
Community Updates
AskEntertainment
6 Comments
Pretty much all the time . You can also join family premium
My dad hasn't paid full price for Spotify in 2 years, he keeps jumping in when the offers come up

Saying that, 9.99 is still good value for money.
Just set up a Family Account. It's £15, but you can share the account with and split the cost 6 ways, making it only £2.50 a month.
darkstryder3606th Jan

My dad hasn't paid full price for Spotify in 2 years, he keeps jumping in …My dad hasn't paid full price for Spotify in 2 years, he keeps jumping in when the offers come up Saying that, 9.99 is still good value for money.

Wow that’s pretty cool! Although I’m looking everyday and haven’t seen any promo deals since the 99p for 3 months ended, not longer than 1 month free anyway 😏
dxx6th Jan

Just set up a Family Account. It's £15, but you can share the account with …Just set up a Family Account. It's £15, but you can share the account with and split the cost 6 ways, making it only £2.50 a month.

That would be a cracking deal but I don’t have anyone else in my circle who wants music streaming 😏
Hey Claire i have a thread open for a spotify family. And we have one spot open, £30 for the 12 months. Message there and lets get you joined with us
(I cant PM you for some reason)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants