Any Must have PS3 Games ??

7 replies
Found 18th Oct 2008
Looking For some games for the ps3, going to go and pick it up from town today
Already Ordered GTA for £20.00 from play going to get fifa 09 aswell and probly pro evo.
any others ?

7 Comments

Hiya,
I was tempted by GTA but SOO many more games are coming out in the following 30 odd days so im holding back but.. heres my shortlist.
Resistance 2
Need For Speed: Undercover
Possibly COD5?
Fallout 3
Farcry 2

But if you want now now.. GT is good completed it twice but i dont actually have the game yet.

Edit: lol, thought of more now...
GRID is also a v good game, I've played it to death on the 360 but yet to have completed it.
Bad Company - Personally I think its lil better than COD4, because once you got to level 52 (online) on COD4 and you've got the barret etc etc.. the 2 choices are..
1) not play it anymore because theres life outside of ps3.
2) go hardcore and join a clan, get the gold ak, spend endless hours to climb on a glitch pixel on the map and secretly snipe them.

Little big planet coming soon

Others for me, RESISTANCE (1 is great and cheap too! But 2 is coming soon).... COD4, FIFA 09.

Personally i wouldn't bother with Pro Evo. Depends on what your used to playing but FIFA IS the better game. Better gameplay and no lag.

Uncharted: Drakes fortune is a really good game, but not the longest game in the world

GT Prologue is worth getting

Check out the Playstation Network games too (and the free demos :thumbsup:) - look on Gamerankings to see the reviews and see if there is anything u like the look of. I got hooked on pixeljunk monsters :oops:

Downloading wipeout HD now

There arent that many exclusive must haves.
Im still looking for a killer ps3 game as resistance was a let down.

LBP though it might not be your cup of tea.

I thought the ability to create and share was excellent.

Original Poster

Thankss 2 everyonee !
All thoughts takenn D:

MGS4 is a must...ive nearly finished it and boy it is fantastic!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition50443
    2. hello fashion mag/jigsaw comp - win £1,000 to spend INSTORE at jigsaw88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…55
    4. daily mail comp - win a trip to queensland - comp closes 8th november, 201766

See more discussions