Groups

any new tv programmes

does anyone know of a decent series to get into? starting to miss a good series and being forced to watch eastenders for lack of alternatives!
    favourites were lost, prison break, entourage & house but are there any big budget ones in the works?

17 Comments

Theres the walking dead,fringe,the mentalist, the event,boardwalk empire some really good stuff out there

Accused bbc series on bbc iplayer, all episodes. The event has been good but may not be able to view all episodes. if you can download, Harpers Island was a cracking series on sky last year.

As above, Walking Dead very good but only 6 episodes in first season and so that's now finished.
    Fringe and The Event are the other 2 I watch.

Banned

archer1204

Theres the walking dead,fringe,the mentalist, the event,boardwalk empire … Theres the walking dead,fringe,the mentalist, the event,boardwalk empire some really good stuff out there

I watch all of them except The Mentalist, which is decent, and Lie To Me is similar I think.
    Boardwalk Empire and Fringe are my favourites out of them.

Dexter and Breaking Bad are another two you should check out.

(and True Blood perhaps)
    Edited by: "greatest666" 28th Dec 2010

Banned

And here is a big budget HBO series that is starting in April

A Game Of Thrones

imdb.com/tit…47/

Original Poster

greatest666

And here is a big budget HBO series that is starting in AprilA Game Of … And here is a big budget HBO series that is starting in AprilA Game Of Throneshttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt0944947/

sounds good! been waiting for a big budget one to replace the likes of lost & 24

The walking dead was only scheduled for 6 episodes in the first season the second season starts soon so catch up on season one first

Theres a few but nothing due soon unfortunately

Battlestar Galactica Blood And Chrome
    Fallen Skies

are a couple that could be big

The Spartacus Blood and Sand Prequel is due as well which could be good

Edited by: "newbie1001" 28th Dec 2010

shameless is ment to start up begining off next year if ur into shameless

Original Poster

turnpenny1

shameless is ment to start up begining off next year if ur into shameless

like this series too, look foward to it

You could watch the darts if you have Sky Sports. Much better entertainment than any fictional stuff imo .

Sons of Anarchy is also a must. season 3 just finished in the states. (Not sure when its airing over here though) New season of true blood starts in january (I think)

Banned

True Blood
    Third Watch
    The SHield
    City Homicide
    Damages
    Rescue Me
    The Tudors
    Breaking Bad
    Dexter
    Underbelly
    The Wire
    The Sopranos
    The West Wing
    NYPD Blue
    Brotherhood
    Boston Legal
    Homicide:Life on the streets

Scrubs is a good comedy to get involved in, but watch from first season as you build a good understanding of the characters and the style of the programme - I remember I watched an episode before I knew it and just did not get it, but now one of my all time favourite shows - Try It!

Goonieman

Sons of Anarchy is also a must. season 3 just finished in the states. … Sons of Anarchy is also a must. season 3 just finished in the states. (Not sure when its airing over here though) New season of true blood starts in january (I think)

one of the best shows around - S3 was amazing! roll on S4 ...

the new Spartacus : Gods of the Arena is starting shortly.... plus most of the American shows are beginning again this week after the xmas break - Smallville, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries ...

arcangel111

one of the best shows around - S3 was amazing! roll on S4 ...the new … one of the best shows around - S3 was amazing! roll on S4 ...the new Spartacus : Gods of the Arena is starting shortly.... plus most of the American shows are beginning again this week after the xmas break - Smallville, Supernatural, Vampire Diaries ...

i download all of series 3 and yes bloody good they better do a 4th season
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.66
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?66
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846240

See more discussions