any next free del codes about please?

my local store is out of stock of some hats i want to get my little boy and i don't wanna pay £3.50 postage! thanks in advance

13 Comments

I don't think there are any at the moment, they normally freeze them around sale time.
Can you not order it to be delivered to your store - that's free from what I know:)

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3091287

£3.50? Cheaper than i pay! Only one i can remmber is K2001, but that was … £3.50? Cheaper than i pay! Only one i can remmber is K2001, but that was a few weeks back, may have expired now, soz.

sorry £3.95!

royston;3091329

I don't think there are any at the moment, they normally freeze them … I don't think there are any at the moment, they normally freeze them around sale time.Can you not order it to be delivered to your store - that's free from what I know:)

Ohh, just found these, not sure if any of them work - let me know if they do and I'll post them on here:
L1001
F0706
L9014

Original Poster

royston;3091329

I don't think there are any at the moment, they normally freeze them … I don't think there are any at the moment, they normally freeze them around sale time.Can you not order it to be delivered to your store - that's free from what I know:)

ok thanks, I'll do that I think x:)

Original Poster

royston;3091362

Ohh, just found these, not sure if any of them work - let me know if they … Ohh, just found these, not sure if any of them work - let me know if they do and I'll post them on here:L1001F0706L9014

I'll give them a go ta xxx

Original Poster

no joy, thanks anyway xx

kirsty1981;3091459

no joy, thanks anyway xx

I know that you can still get Quidco if you order to be delivered to store - worked for me yesterday...worth a shot.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3091488

did you try mine?

yer didn't work either, thanks for helping though

Original Poster

royston;3091471

I know that you can still get Quidco if you order to be delivered to … I know that you can still get Quidco if you order to be delivered to store - worked for me yesterday...worth a shot.

oooo i forgot quidco! ta:thumbsup:

L2007 worked for me yesterday. Good luck!!

Annie1508;3091746

L2007 worked for me yesterday. Good luck!!

Worked again just now, I'll add it onto HUKD.

Original Poster

Annie1508;3091858

Worked again just now, I'll add it onto HUKD.

ar thanks, just tried to use it and now the promotional code box has disappeared?!

Original Poster

kirsty1981;3092477

ar thanks, just tried to use it and now the promotional code box has … ar thanks, just tried to use it and now the promotional code box has disappeared?!

many thanks just sorted it and ordered! thanks again:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
    3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
    4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions