Any NOW TV movie retention deals?

Found 5th Sep 2017
Just cancelled as the price is about to go up soon. I did not get offered a retention deal despite saying I cannot afford it (I can't at the moment). I've googled around for offers and codes so just wondered if anyone else has been offered a code recently when they cancelled or if Now no longer do this? I had an online chat with them and they confirmed it is account specific.
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Now TV tend to be mor like Netflix than Sky so they don't really do retentions deals. If you have Sky broadband you can get a Now TV sub through sky (call in) and they might have an introductory offer.
Thanks for that Paul.
I just cancelled the free trail offer, they offered me 6.49 for 3 months if i rememeber correctly.
There are always NowTv offers on, Argos and ASDA tend to have some of the better ones, I've seen them go for £20 including 6 months Entertainment pass and a new box.
Also Ebay usually have codes.
+1 for eBay
Thanks for the relies. I reinstated my existing pass and then cancelled it a couple of times hoping for an offer to pop up - sadly no. I'll keep trying that till the end date of the existing pass and also keep looking.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions