Any NOW TV movie retention deals?

Found 5th Sep 2017
Just cancelled as the price is about to go up soon. I did not get offered a retention deal despite saying I cannot afford it (I can't at the moment). I've googled around for offers and codes so just wondered if anyone else has been offered a code recently when they cancelled or if Now no longer do this? I had an online chat with them and they confirmed it is account specific.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
Now TV tend to be mor like Netflix than Sky so they don't really do retentions deals. If you have Sky broadband you can get a Now TV sub through sky (call in) and they might have an introductory offer.
Original Poster
Thanks for that Paul.
I just cancelled the free trail offer, they offered me 6.49 for 3 months if i rememeber correctly.
There are always NowTv offers on, Argos and ASDA tend to have some of the better ones, I've seen them go for £20 including 6 months Entertainment pass and a new box.
Also Ebay usually have codes.
+1 for eBay
Original Poster
Thanks for the relies. I reinstated my existing pass and then cancelled it a couple of times hoping for an offer to pop up - sadly no. I'll keep trying that till the end date of the existing pass and also keep looking.
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants