Groups

Any Now TV Sky Sports day or week pass offers anywhere please???

Hi All

I have my father visiting next week and I am wanting to get either a day or a week pass for Sky Sports with Now TV so we can watch the footer. Has anybody seen any discount codes, deals or 'free passes with purchase' offers currently please?

Many thanks in advance!

9 Comments

Are you with Npower?

npower.com/cam…312

I've already got sports and with Npower, will send you the code if you'd like
    Edited by: "Trosity" 27th Jan

It's FA Cup this weekend so not sure how much footy will be on Sky.

Original Poster

Trosity

Are you with … Are you with Npower?https://www.npower.com/campaigns/offer/now-tv-sky-sports-week-pass/?WT.ac=x000x1312I've already got sports and with Npower, will send you the code if you'd like

Sorry I'm not with Npower, thanks for trying though.

Original Poster

Skaman

It's FA Cup this weekend so not sure how much footy will be on Sky.

It's the weekend after I am wanting it for, thanks though.

Still some day passes with carling packs in some shops and the weeks pass with Pizza Hut meal hotukdeals.com/dea…133 available until 31st Jan

Some available on eBay.

PIZZA HUT meal deals are giving them away free with a meal.

Original Poster

55jeff

Still some day passes with carling packs in some shops and the weeks pass … Still some day passes with carling packs in some shops and the weeks pass with Pizza Hut meal http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/pizza-hut-deal-delivery-large-medium-garlic-bread-wedges-1-5ltr-bottle-nowtv-skysports-2592133 available until 31st Jan

Thanks, Any idea which size carling packs this was with please? I actually need 2 day passes or 1 weeks pass.
    Edited by: "Bootcutboy" 27th Jan

Bootcutboy

Thanks, Any idea which size carling packs this was with please? I … Thanks, Any idea which size carling packs this was with please? I actually need 2 day passes or 1 weeks pass.

The 10 pack @ £7 and the 20 pack @ currently £12 (varies between £10 and £13) both have them, Morrisons prices.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT deal45
      2. Are import charges payable on items from Play Asia and Yes Asia?11
      3. xbox live trial44
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please22

See more discussions