Expired

Any Now TV Sports Day Pass discount codes?

Found 23rd Jun
Looking for a discount codes for a Now TV Sports Day Pass for the F1 French Grand Prix tomorrow, but I can't find any discount codes around right now.
For previous races I've used a 20% off code from VoucherCodes and bought a pass off eBay, but now I can't see any day passes on eBay (and if I get a code from the same promotion as before then it won't work anyway) or find any percentage discounts.

£8 for one race is a bit steep imo.
Community Updates
AskStreaming
7 Comments
Buy a nestle product that has now tv promotion KitKat or yorkie etc. They are currently in tesco s 60p or 3 for £1.20 also in many newsagents 2 for a £1 etc. The good thing is that nearly all seem to be a winner had 8 out of 8 so far and you can select each win day sports, one month kids one month movies or one month ent but limited to one pass per email Account not sure if this is also means now tv account but for not a lot spend you could get a day pass tomorrow
I've been keeping an eye out for Nestle stuff, but none of the shops I've been in recently had packets with the NowTV promotion on the packaging. I also suspect that the code I bought off eBay was from this promotion (although the listing never stated).

I'll have a look in the morning, worse case scenario is that I have to eat a Yorkie during the race.
Edited by: "RandomUser42" 23rd Jun
I recall promotion stands in WH Smith if you have one near by also Tesco and even some independent newsagents. Try 4 or 5 shops near together hopefully at least one will have in stock.
Only shop that had the promotional packets were 80p each, bought 3 and won on the first try. Too bad my NowTV wouldn't accept the code, I had to make a new account with an unused debit card and reset my box, but it's all working now!
Strange not working on existing account not tried mine yet at least you got the pass cheapish
duncan51123 h, 26 m ago

Strange not working on existing account not tried mine yet at least you …Strange not working on existing account not tried mine yet at least you got the pass cheapish

I suspect that the code I bought from eBay a few weeks ago was a Nestle code and they are one use per account, thus I couldn't use the one I bought today on that same account.
RandomUser421 h, 47 m ago

I suspect that the code I bought from eBay a few weeks ago was a Nestle …I suspect that the code I bought from eBay a few weeks ago was a Nestle code and they are one use per account, thus I couldn't use the one I bought today on that same account.

Yes that will be it one per account. Very naughty from eBay seller not declaring from Nestle promotion.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants