Any odeon coupons

Groups

Top comments
Any manners? Any?
Edited by: "_Whatever_" 22nd Dec 2019
20 Comments
Depending on what day you could use meerkat movies I have a code. Valid Tuesday and Wednesday x
parisp22/12/2019 04:11

Depending on what day you could use meerkat movies I have a code. Valid …Depending on what day you could use meerkat movies I have a code. Valid Tuesday and Wednesday x

yeah anyday really got cineworld unlimited but like the seats in odeon, I don’t mind Tuesday or Wednesday? Thank you.
Ron_Burgundy-b1086.5181622/12/2019 04:15

yeah anyday really got cineworld unlimited but like the seats in odeon, I …yeah anyday really got cineworld unlimited but like the seats in odeon, I don’t mind Tuesday or Wednesday? Thank you.

There is a whole thread dedicated to exchanging meerkat tickets , you could sign up for meerkat tickets( normally able to get meerkat for a year for a couple of pounds, see other threads), then you can share the ones you don’t use and ask for ones the week you need extra .
Any manners? Any?
_Whatever_22/12/2019 07:55

Any manners? Any?

It's amazing how rude people are on here. I don't understand how someone could have so little manners or to be so ignorant as to think that requesting a code with just the words "Any?" is an acceptable way to ask for something.
Haircut_10022/12/2019 08:56

It's amazing how rude people are on here. I don't understand how someone …It's amazing how rude people are on here. I don't understand how someone could have so little manners or to be so ignorant as to think that requesting a code with just the words "Any?" is an acceptable way to ask for something.

Becoming more and more common. People just come here to take. Why would anyone want to help someone so rude.
Check out OPs previous posts. Pure rude. One saying “still need a code”
Wind your necks in, they're only asking for codes!
AL1S0N22/12/2019 09:21

Wind your necks in, they're only asking for codes!

There's a way to ask though.
You're just as rude as the OP imo
chimp14uk22/12/2019 11:12

There's a way to ask though.You're just as rude as the OP imo

imagine being cuck enough to be offended by my topic loool
_Whatever_22/12/2019 07:55

Any manners? Any?

I was in a hurry to type the topic before I was busy again, if you don’t have anything to contribute to the thread, respectfully, F off?
Ron_Burgundy-b1086.5181622/12/2019 12:45

I was in a hurry to type the topic before I was busy again, if you don’t h …I was in a hurry to type the topic before I was busy again, if you don’t have anything to contribute to the thread, respectfully, F off?

You clearly are always in a hurry then. As every post of yours is rude!
I may have nothing to contribute to this thread except the truth, but you have contributed absolutely nothing to this site. You just want want want.
_Whatever_22/12/2019 12:47

You clearly are always in a hurry then. As every post of yours is rude! I …You clearly are always in a hurry then. As every post of yours is rude! I may have nothing to contribute to this thread except the truth, but you have contributed absolutely nothing to this site. You just want want want.

Does your dad own this website? Is he upset by the lack of contribution? Legit how can someone be so upset loooooooooool
Ron_Burgundy-b1086.5181622/12/2019 12:51

Does your dad own this website? Is he upset by the lack of contribution? …Does your dad own this website? Is he upset by the lack of contribution? Legit how can someone be so upset loooooooooool

See you again when you want your next code
_Whatever_22/12/2019 12:51

See you again when you want your next code

man replied like 15 seconds later you’re mad 💀💀💀💀
Ron_Burgundy-b1086.5181622/12/2019 12:45

I was in a hurry to type the topic before I was busy again, if you don’t h …I was in a hurry to type the topic before I was busy again, if you don’t have anything to contribute to the thread, respectfully, F off?

You were too busy to type the words "Does anyone have any codes please?" rather than just "any"? It literally would have only taken you ten seconds extra just to add another couple of words so that your post sounded polite and not just rude.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 22nd Dec 2019
Haircut_10022/12/2019 13:21

You were too busy to type the words "Does anyone have any codes please?" …You were too busy to type the words "Does anyone have any codes please?" rather than just "any"? It literally would have only taken you ten seconds extra just to add another couple of words so that your post sounded polite and not just rude.

how’re you all so upset 💀, go cry somewhere else
bobdylan22/12/2019 21:57

And yet no one gave you a code, funny that... any?

Funny how the first person who commented offered a code and I took the second persons advise, funny that
Ron_Burgundy-b1086.5181622/12/2019 21:59

Funny how the first person who commented offered a code and I took the …Funny how the first person who commented offered a code and I took the second persons advise, funny that

Great, don't forget to let your parents know where you're going
bobdylan22/12/2019 22:01

Great, don't forget to let your parents know where you're going

That was a funny joke
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants