Groups

Any of you ever used this website?

Hey everyone, have any of you ever used this website to purchase something?:
    dcdigitaltv.co.uk/
    They have tv's on there really cheap but I'm not sure if the company are legit or a scam.

10 Comments

It's not a website that would be permitted here. The website address was registered in April this year and the sole company director has owned two other companies previously that were dissolved via compulsory strike-off.

I would be a bit worried about a company who on their "about page" have been in the industry since 1985 and have 26 years experience. I ain't Rachael Riley but I know it's 31 and they dont, if they don't get that right........

Check them out at who.is
    The web site was first registered April this year.

Too good to be true and all that

http://www.scamadviser.com/is-dcdigitaltv.co.uk-a-fake-site.html

Scamadviser say it's 61% safe. And it takes card payments but I'd be cautious ring them ask them if they would take PayPal. To the mod on here ofcourse it wouldnt be permitted here as it hasn't gave you anything and you lot use trust pilot hardly a great site
    Edited by: "Jonwilkie" 10th Oct 2016

When it comes to dcdigitaltv.co.uk Buyer beware. I purchased a Samsung TV only to find upon receipt virtually all the accessories in the box was missing, when confronted the retailer refused to make good. So again I say BUYER BEWARE.

gally101

Hey everyone, have any of you ever used this website to purchase … Hey everyone, have any of you ever used this website to purchase something?:http://dcdigitaltv.co.uk/They have tv's on there really cheap but I'm not sure if the company are legit or a scam.

Please do not use this scammer. It seems he sends out garbage and then gets you to send them back at your own expense then it suddenly appears back at your home smashed. Happened to me and others have reported it too. Beware

Jonwilkie

http://www.scamadviser.com/is-dcdigitaltv.co.uk-a-fake-site.htmlScamadviser say it's 61% safe. And it takes card payments but I'd be cautious ring them ask them if they would take PayPal. To the mod on here ofcourse it wouldnt be permitted here as it hasn't gave you anything and you lot use trust pilot hardly a great site

X)

Why is it people are so gullible? Use Argos, AO, John Lewis, Amazon and stay away from scammy sites! If you're tempted, check review sites such as trustpilot and the websites whois online to see when it was registered and companies house to see if the company is registered.

Trust pilot have him at 7.7 from 3 reviews and he is registered.
    I was only warning people of my experience as it's transpired I am not the only one it's happened to.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hard drive 'died'(?), what can I do? (for computer wizards please!)510
      2. Xbox one region locked codes?22
      3. I want some backless loafers for men22
      4. Phone "Upgrade"36

See more discussions