Expired

Any of you ladies/men wear DiorKiss lipgloss

Banned 24 replies
Found 16th Jan 2009
if so where do you but it, cheapest i can find online is £17-50

24 Comments

Don't be sexist. Some men on here might wear it too!

Original Poster Banned

change to appease you donny, so do you wear it

Might do :oops:

Banned

Is it the same as Dulux gloss Sass?

of course i wear it hunny, wudnt leave the house without it in my handbag.

hugs and kisses

luke

xx

Original Poster Banned

churchy2704;4089477

Is it the same as Dulux gloss Sass?

ya cheeky shat, it looks adorable on unlike my painting skills, anyway you long time no hear, everything ok?

Around £14 in boots

Original Poster Banned

xSpoiltPrincessx;4089493

Around £14 in boots

thanks, but my boots dont sell Dior stuff, well apart from the perfumes

ooops but they do online, thanks for that x

17.50 for a lipgloss,,thought my Smashbox one was expensive on ebay for around a tenner:w00t:

sassie;4089530

thanks, but my boots dont sell Dior stuff, well apart from the perfumes

Oh no! No large stores near by? How about online? Debenhams?

Original Poster Banned

deb8z;4089550

17.50 for a lipgloss,,thought my Smashbox one was expensive on ebay for … 17.50 for a lipgloss,,thought my Smashbox one was expensive on ebay for around a tenner:w00t:

it is expensive, but you dont have to keep putting it on, have tried smashbox and didnt think much to it for an expensive lipgloss, although i love their photo finish

sassie;4089569

it is expensive, but you dont have to keep putting it on, have tried … it is expensive, but you dont have to keep putting it on, have tried smashbox and didnt think much to it for an expensive lipgloss, although i love their photo finish

Yup Dior glosses stay on for ages! Love them! :thumbsup:

Have you tried the Smashbox O Gloss,thats the only one i have

Original Poster Banned

deb8z;4089626

Have you tried the Smashbox O Gloss,thats the only one i have

probably not, one i had was a few years ago, i like this dior stuff it really is thick, although will have to go for a new colour as dont do this one now, this is just clear with loadsa sparkle

The O Gloss is brill,its an intuitive one,comes out slightly different colour on different people,stays on for a long time too,i've never tried Dior but was impressed with this.:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

thanks debz may give it a shot if they ever come instore in qvc, we have an outlet here

sassie;4089400

change to appease you donny, so do you wear it

No, it's too expensive for me

Pictures of you wearing it when you get it Sass :-D

Original Poster Banned

donnydude;4089709

No, it's too expensive for mePictures of you wearing it when you get it … No, it's too expensive for mePictures of you wearing it when you get it Sass :-D

its to expensive for me too, but a little of what ya fancy is good ;-)

Okey doke will do :thumbsup:

Would it look good on me?

There's a few pics of my juicy lips knocking about on this site.

Banned

WOW...expensive stuff on a budget...does it last ages? sometimes you can get stuff like this on Fleabay in a batch, probs work out cheap

Banned

donnydude;4089709

No, it's too expensive for mePictures of you wearing it when you get it … No, it's too expensive for mePictures of you wearing it when you get it Sass :-D

sassie;4089748

its to expensive for me too, but a little of what ya fancy is good … its to expensive for me too, but a little of what ya fancy is good ;-)Okey doke will do :thumbsup:

You gonna treat the world to a photo of you Sass??? :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;4089799

Would it look good on me?There's a few pics of my juicy lips knocking … Would it look good on me?There's a few pics of my juicy lips knocking about on this site.

not seen so wouldnt like to say ;-)
ODB_69;4089957

WOW...expensive stuff on a budget...does it last ages? sometimes you can … WOW...expensive stuff on a budget...does it last ages? sometimes you can get stuff like this on Fleabay in a batch, probs work out cheap

thanks ODB will have a look on there, and yes it is expensive and last for yonks, so probably no dearer than buying the cheap stuff by the bucket and also i had a few pound for xmas, and determined it will be going on me this year, got to new perfume gift sets today with some of it :-D
churchy2704;4090015

You gonna treat the world to a photo of you Sass??? :thumbsup:

not sure that would be a good idea, although maybe just of the lips with my new lipgloss on - lol

shouldn't this be in the deal request section?

Original Poster Banned

ants97;4090224

shouldn't this be in the deal request section?

maybes, just thought i would stick it in misc as thought i doubt anyone is gonna search online to find me a lipgloss, more chance of one of the misc crew wears the product, anyway have expired it now, as one of the misc members have found it at boots for £14, no search engines brought that up
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. amazon echo idiots guide57
    2. Laptop help33
    3. Camera lens55
    4. Whey protien625

See more discussions