Groups

Any of you look for stuff to sell?

I'm always searching through my room to find stuff to sell on here:p

Anyone else?

Personally I think I'm quite sad, have found a few good things to sell in recent months that I never used though...

12 Comments

i have the opposite problem tbh, i have loads of stuff i need to sell, but cba to take pics and that :roll:

black gerbil1;6495137

nope but then again i earn 300k a year after tax.

:roll:

Oh dear.

hdizzle;6495235

that's quite immature

Told me to grow up yesterday. Hypocrite much?

Original Poster

this always happens, i make a thread and it gets taken over by another issue, out of 9 replies 1 was about my original question!

cribert;6495249

this always happens, i make a thread and it gets taken over by another … this always happens, i make a thread and it gets taken over by another issue, out of 9 replies 1 was about my original question!

i thank you :thumbsup:

Original Poster

i dont care how much bg1 "earns" you lot just get so worked up about nothing, who cares?

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6495256

i thank you :thumbsup:

yep it was your charlie boy haha, whats with the avi? ur other one ws much better

cribert;6495269

i know, and everyone else just goes mental with your answer

i know, i run the misk thats why.

Original Poster

colinsunderland;6495290

:thumbsup:

cribert;6495267

yep it was your charlie boy haha, whats with the avi? ur other one ws … yep it was your charlie boy haha, whats with the avi? ur other one ws much better

i did reply to you in the other thread - it got spammed!!!

its for halloween, as a lot of people are having them done - a mate offered to make me one and i couldnt refuse...........i like it actually :thumbsup:

Banned

hmmm that was clever - deleted my post by mistake lol

Answering the OP i've just been sorting all my house out to sell and binned loads of stuff, but did sell quite a few of my old rarer records on the bay, got a few more bits to sell too, but don't usually do it.

Banned

black gerbil1;6495278

i know, i run the misk thats why.

Surely you mean "ruin".

Seriously though, try and keep on topic. You can always start your own thread if you like.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55

See more discussions