Found 17th Dec 2007
Come on you aint all left, where you all hiding :-)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
83 Comments

Who you calling old!? :x:p

Well...I will be tomorrow! :w00t::gift:

im not hiding, just trying to find my ay round the f'king site!!!

*has a major grump on, with 8 days to christmas* :x

Sassie, just noticed... You've been mugged, all your rep boxes are gone...
:shock:

:giggle:

Original Poster Banned

birdyboyuk;1360101

Who you calling old!? :x:pWell...I will be tomorrow! :w00t::gift:

snowy;1360103

im not hiding, just trying to find my ay round the f'king site!!!*has a … im not hiding, just trying to find my ay round the f'king site!!!*has a major grump on, with 8 days to christmas* :x

Awww happy birthday birdyboyuk

Snowy i know how you feel, i hate it too

Oh well thats a pisser i cant use any smilies cause you two have already used my quota

Original Poster Banned

have they, oh well they really haven't helped so no loss there:w00t:

sassie;1360119

Awww happy birthday birdyboyukSnowy i know how you feel, i hate it tooOh … Awww happy birthday birdyboyukSnowy i know how you feel, i hate it tooOh well thats a pisser i cant use any smilies cause you two have already used my quota

Leave the happy bit til tomorrow, just enjoyin being 23 for the last time

Still 5 images per post!? :shock: Ya thought they would have upped it!

We've all gone to the new pub http://www.foren4all.de/images/smilies/drinks_drunk.gif

Original Poster Banned

fox2020;1360137

We've all gone to the new pub

yes i did here, what amazes me, as you know ive always been straight up, is the amount of spamming your new pub has done, pretty low really when the same members are saying how disrespectful admin has been, yet here the same members are doing pretty much the same thing, two wrongs dont make a right;-)

I'm still here!

Im still around, although I am flitting between this and the 'splinter group'. This format is a nightmare to actually find threads where you've already posted. :x

Anyone yet know why the change?

If you would like to qualify your statement Sassie, I would be more than willing to answer.:?

Original Poster Banned

fox2020;1360152

If you would like to qualify your statement Sassie, I would be more … If you would like to qualify your statement Sassie, I would be more than willing to answer.:?

I dont think i really need to;-)

Original Poster Banned

Benjimoron;1360147

I'm still here!

Foxy102;1360151

Im still around, although I am flitting between this and the 'splinter … Im still around, although I am flitting between this and the 'splinter group'. This format is a nightmare to actually find threads where you've already posted. :xAnyone yet know why the change?

two more still here, just seeing how many regulars are still about;-)

Im still here. And im actually getting used to the new site :shock: lol.

How old do you have to be sassie ? I think I may just qualify ?

Happy birthday for tomorrow birdy...................:)

Original Poster Banned

dunno;1360167

Im still here. And im actually getting used to the new site :shock: lol.

[COLOR="Purple"]Oh lucky you, i still dislike it immensly[/COLOR]:oops:
hottoshop;1360172

How old do you have to be sassie ? I think I may just qualify ?Happy … How old do you have to be sassie ? I think I may just qualify ?Happy birthday for tomorrow birdy...................:)

[COLOR="purple"]Any age, i aint on the pull[/COLOR]

sassie;1360180

[COLOR="Purple"]Oh lucky you, i still dislike it immensly[/COLOR]:oops:

Ha! I didnt mean I like it! lol.

sassie;1360156

I dont think i really need to;-)

http://www.unixboard.de/vb3/images/smilies/sm-nachdenk.gifOkay;-)

Original Poster Banned

dunno;1360190

[QUOTE=sassie;1360180][COLOR="Purple"]Oh lucky you, i still dislike it … [QUOTE=sassie;1360180][COLOR="Purple"]Oh lucky you, i still dislike it immensly[/COLOR]:oops:Ha! I didnt mean I like it! lol.

ooops, on a re-read and yeah im used to it but still think its far to round the world to get anywhere, click this, change that, scroll here, add there etc, etc

im old and im still here lol

sassie;1360198

[quote=dunno;1360190]ooops, on a re-read and yeah im used to it but still … [quote=dunno;1360190]ooops, on a re-read and yeah im used to it but still think its far to round the world to get anywhere, click this, change that, scroll here, add there etc, etc

sassie, what did you mean when you mentioned the other site to fox2020? (no relation by the way!)

Sorry for raiding this topic,
Since the site update I am really struggling with the site, I have had to psot on a topic as its the only way I can see of leaving a message.

A friend of mine using internet explorer 7 also tried firefox on a vista machine can't get hukd.
He has deleted favourites typed in the url, cleared history but still nothing
has anyone any ideas

Again sorry for the thread raid

Original Poster Banned

Foxy102;1360204

[quote=sassie;1360198]sassie, what did you mean when you mentioned the … [quote=sassie;1360198]sassie, what did you mean when you mentioned the other site to fox2020? (no relation by the way!)

if you dont know what i mean theres no need for me to explain ;-)

Danmem your welcome to raid my thread anytime, im sorry i cant help im not overly techie minded:oops:

sassie;1360218

[quote=Foxy102;1360204]if you dont know what i mean theres no need for me to … [quote=Foxy102;1360204]if you dont know what i mean theres no need for me to explain ;-)Danmem your welcome to raid my thread anytime, im sorry i cant help im not overly techie minded:oops:

If you're going to make strange comments that some people may not understand, it may be best to PM them...so that no one else gets confused. :thumbsup:

I am here still, well I am sort of old, been on here for 1 year this month. LOL.

Original Poster Banned

Foxy102;1360225

[quote=sassie;1360218]If you're going to make strange comments that some … [quote=sassie;1360218]If you're going to make strange comments that some people may not understand, it may be best to PM them...so that no one else gets confused. :thumbsup:

this forum is full of strange comments we dont all understand, and dont think my pm box would cope with all the posts i dont;-)

Original Poster Banned

saxo_appeal;1360203

im old and im still here lol

[COLOR="Purple"]awww i always thought you where one of the younger members[/COLOR]:w00t:
danielcraig007;1360229

I am here still, well I am sort of old, been on here for 1 year this … I am here still, well I am sort of old, been on here for 1 year this month. LOL.

[COLOR="purple"]i always think sort of old means were still alive - lol[/COLOR]

sassie;1360232

[quote=Foxy102;1360225]this forum is full of strange comments we dont all … [quote=Foxy102;1360225]this forum is full of strange comments we dont all understand, and dont think my pm box would cope with all the posts i dont;-)

furry muff

Foxy102;1360241

[quote=sassie;1360232]furry muff

Hairy muff....:?:whistling::p

danmem;1360214

Sorry for raiding this topic,Since the site update I am really struggling … Sorry for raiding this topic,Since the site update I am really struggling with the site, I have had to psot on a topic as its the only way I can see of leaving a message.A friend of mine using internet explorer 7 also tried firefox on a vista machine can't get hukd.He has deleted favourites typed in the url, cleared history but still nothinghas anyone any ideasAgain sorry for the thread raid

Have a look here danmen.
hotukdeals.com/ite…236

If your answers not there ask in that thread, seems to be getting sme help

its taken me all this time to find this thread again :oops:

happy birthday for tomorrow birdy:thumbsup:

wait till you are my age, you will deny all knowlage of birthdays......:whistling:

I'm still here -

A relative new-comer, but i'm still here, glad you are sassie.

Original Poster Banned

BECKYBOO;1360325

I'm still here -

hello beckyboo :thumbsup:

Anyone know why we only see some avatars te rest have red crosses

sassie;1360339

hello beckyboo :thumbsup:Anyone know why we only see some avatars te rest … hello beckyboo :thumbsup:Anyone know why we only see some avatars te rest have red crosses

I think it's a bug sassie.
I've just been trying to help someone else on avatars and now mine's knackered !!

Oh well, it's reported ................................

:santa:

BECKYBOO;1360325

I'm still here -

LOL ! With your feet up I hope !!!

:thumbsup::p:)

Original Poster Banned

hottoshop;1360356

I think it's a bug sassie.I've just been trying to help someone else on … I think it's a bug sassie.I've just been trying to help someone else on avatars and now mine's knackered !!Oh well, it's reported ................................:santa:

a bloody nother :roll: this is worse than an infestion of head lice

hottoshop;1360360

LOL ! With your feet up I hope !!!:thumbsup::p:)

My feet are up.......My baby is due tomorrow.

Whoa its all gone a bit trippy!

WEll Im not sure if this thread means I can come here ( put a smiley here as I cant be bothered to f*** on with teh site to get it to work) but since I f**ing hate the new fantastic super smooth and fast site which is profiting someone ( must be as the members are getting shafted) I think that qualifies me ...heh

So tell about the new pub then? pm me if needs be..

Hope all you older ones are ok, Happy birthday for the near 24 yr old.

Necro a go go

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4075
  2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769478
  3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2455
  4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604812

See more discussions