EXPIRED

any one dealt with this site www.frog games .co.uk

hi was thinking of ordering some games from this site .just want to know if anyone has had dealing with them in the past?

6 Comments

someone was asking this the other day, think they turned out a bit dodgy :thumbsup:

Domain name:

Registrant:
Arron J. Schumacher

Registrant type:
UK Individual

Registrant's address:
The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their
address omitted from the WHOIS service.

Registrar:
Easily Limited t/a easily.co.uk [Tag = WEBCONSULTANCY]
URL: easily.co.uk

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 03-Oct-2009
Renewal date: 03-Oct-2011
Last updated: 03-Oct-2009

Registration status:
Registration request being processed.

Name servers:
ns11.ixwebhosting.com
ns12.ixwebhosting.com

Disclaimer
WHOIS lookup made at 12:28:32 26-Oct-2009

dont use them xxx

Original Poster

;-)cheers everyone will avoid

Its on gametracker now? wonder what they know?

I had 5 mins to kill, so I've reported it to OFT / Consumer Direct. Even if they're legit (which I highly doubt), they will have to answer the questions that will be forthcoming. No proper contact details, payment by Paypal only, very new site.... yeah... we'll see what the good guys come up with!

Thank youThank you for taking the time to complete our Scams Reporting … Thank youThank you for taking the time to complete our Scams Reporting Form. This will assist our Scams Team and Trading Standards in tackling these issues.Because of the high volume of Scams Reports we receive, we are unable to respond to each one personally. However, if we need more information we will try to get in touch with you.If you, a relative or a friend is currently affected by a scam and you need some advice, please call Consumer Direct on 08454 040506.

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1011
    2. Baby boxes to be sent to new parents in Scotland from Tuesday!1420
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523407
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846071

See more discussions