Groups

Any one else having a drink

Tonight... i plan on getting very drunk and dancing round my living room to MTV WOOOOOOOO what you all up to

31 Comments

yes coffee, very strong

working :x You enjoy yourself babe :-D

me, can you tell

Original Poster

wickedteen;7405077

yes coffee, very strong

WOOO hardcore :thumbsup:

Original Poster

darren9030;7405079

working :x You enjoy yourself babe :-D

Yes atm but i can see me drinking to much ending up sleeping on the bathroom floor naked

i know, sitting here thinking, god im back to work 4am monday morning

i,ve decided to open the 1st of a few bottles of wine to drown ma sorrows! lol or blondeness actually :oops::-D

Tinkytayls;7405105

Yes atm but i can see me drinking to much ending up sleeping on the … Yes atm but i can see me drinking to much ending up sleeping on the bathroom floor naked

what with sick all over the floor, lol

Original Poster

michelleleemoo;7405084

me, can you tell

wanna have a dance:p

no, been for an indian with my 2 sisters, was entertaining cos one of them is a bit daft to put it nicely, it was a laugh :lol:

Tinkytayls;7405105

Yes atm but i can see me drinking to much ending up sleeping on the … Yes atm but i can see me drinking to much ending up sleeping on the bathroom floor naked

Sorry that was my fault the way i worded it. I am at work all night hence the mad as i cannot have a beer but i hope you enjoy your evening

I could go for a nice vodka at the moment, but got work in half an hour :x

Tinkytayls;7405133

wanna have a dance:p

lets go ]http//ww…y8w

Oh I wanna dance with somebody
    I wanna feel the heat with somebody
    Yeah I wanna dance with somebody
    With somebody who loves me
    Oh I wanna dance with somebody
    I wanna feel the heat with somebody
    Yeah I wanna dance with somebody
    With somebody who loves me

Original Poster

loupomm;7405134

no, been for an indian with my 2 sisters, was entertaining cos one of … no, been for an indian with my 2 sisters, was entertaining cos one of them is a bit daft to put it nicely, it was a laugh :lol:

lol was the food nice?

No, not yet.

Saving myself for the big game tomorrow!

no as i am too young

Tinkytayls;7405105

ending up sleeping on the bathroom floor naked

You said you would say nothing more about that:oops:

jtx;7405235

You said you would say nothing more about that:oops:

Happy New Year JTX:-D

Tinks I have just poured a wee teeny one. My OH on his way home from work and is off now till Monday, the wee fella having a sleepover at his grandparents so cheers to you!

Tinkytayls;7405170

lol was the food nice?

not really, had to wait half an hour for the coffee at the end :x expensive too grrr :lol:

krs;7405200

No, not yet.Saving myself for the big game tomorrow!

West Ham V Arsenal or Hibs V Hearts ??

:whistling:

or celtic v rangers

bossyboots;7405301

Happy New Year JTX:-DTinks I have just poured a wee teeny one. My OH on … Happy New Year JTX:-DTinks I have just poured a wee teeny one. My OH on his way home from work and is off now till Monday, the wee fella having a sleepover at his grandparents so cheers to you!

Did you have a honeymoon M :?

darren9030;7405374

Did you have a honeymoon M :?

No - but we are going to go somewhere in February. Wasnt a good time for a honeymoon when u have a wee boy to consider.............couldnt leave him at christmas and wasnt going to take him either lol

bossyboots;7405394

No - but we are going to go somewhere in February. Wasnt a good time for … No - but we are going to go somewhere in February. Wasnt a good time for a honeymoon when u have a wee boy to consider.............couldnt leave him at christmas and wasnt going to take him either lol

Fair comment - hope weather is good for you in feb :-D

bossyboots;7405301

Happy New Year JTX:-DTinks I have just poured a wee teeny one. My OH on … Happy New Year JTX:-DTinks I have just poured a wee teeny one. My OH on his way home from work and is off now till Monday, the wee fella having a sleepover at his grandparents so cheers to you!

Happy new year to you bb, and everyone:)

And congratulations:w00t:

Off it tonight after suffering the mother of all hangovers on new years day. Never felt so ill in my entire life!!!

Its THE game tomorrow, celtc v Rangers

Nice friendly game with the supporters complimenting each other as usual

Banned

Tinkytayls;7405105

Lalalalalalalalalah...... :santa:

I'm drinking... A glass of water.

Drink, Girls, Feck, Fitba!!!

Have a lovely night, tinks:thumbsup:
    From a sad and lonely tiger:cry:

Original Poster

tigerallstars;7405783

Have a lovely night, tinks:thumbsup:From a sad and lonely tiger:cry:

Aww treacle
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WWE SummerSlam 2017 discussion thread!11
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1523
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?29132
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764196

See more discussions