Any one going to Sunderland v Boro match?????

bored so i thought id ask.

34 Comments

you might as well watch an old spurs match instead... ;-)
but no, don't care much for either team.

no no no live in the toon

http://www.newmexiconuts.net/catalog/tumbleweed.jpg

Original Poster

yimmie;2934524

you might as well watch an old spurs match instead... ;-)but no, don't … you might as well watch an old spurs match instead... ;-)but no, don't care much for either team.

I went to the spurs match aswell

Original Poster

Emma-lee;2934538

no no no live in the toon

boo boo boo

mono2k6;2934775

boo boo boo

whats that ment to mean?

Original Poster

she supports newcastle i was booing that lol

well, since i work at the match, i'm guessin I'll be there :thumbsup:

Original Poster

you a steward?

Original Poster

any one else?

i'll be going:thumbsup:

I;m thinking of going, but its a case of £30 + Travel or £5 in the local pub...

I thought this was at the Stadium of Shat?

Banned

LFC Muppet;2991393

I thought this was at the Stadium of Shat?

Eh :?

DLM;2991401

Eh :?

You always put the home team first, he has put Boro first when the game is at Sunderland :thumbsup:

Banned

LFC Muppet;2991422

You always put the home team first, he has put Boro first when the game … You always put the home team first, he has put Boro first when the game is at Sunderland :thumbsup:

Oh, right.

Is it on tonight?

DLM;2991429

Oh, right.Is it on tonight?

Saturday 12:45 ;-)

Banned

LFC Muppet;2991455

Saturday 12:45 ;-)

I'll keep an eye open, thanks :thumbsup:

It's on Sky Sports 1 for those of you interested in seeing Boro win...

I may well live to regret that comment. Draw imho.

Original Poster

wizza;2991321

i'll be going:thumbsup:

who you following?

Original Poster

ajay87;2991361

I;m thinking of going, but its a case of £30 + Travel or £5 in the local p … I;m thinking of going, but its a case of £30 + Travel or £5 in the local pub...

onley cost me like £6 on the boro bus

Original Poster

LFC Muppet;2991422

You always put the home team first, he has put Boro first when the game … You always put the home team first, he has put Boro first when the game is at Sunderland :thumbsup:

woops :whistling:

mono2k6;2994106

who you following?

sunderland, i reckon 2-1 to us, but if we get beat i wont be looking at this thread again lol

Original Poster

haha you rekon theyl be trouble this game?

i doubt it, its bigger for the boro fans than it is for us sunderland fans, if it was sunderland v newcastle then i would definitley say yes.

Banned

ajay87;2991552

It's on Sky Sports 1 for those of you interested in seeing Boro win...I … It's on Sky Sports 1 for those of you interested in seeing Boro win...I may well live to regret that comment. Draw imho.

oh dear
wasn't on ss1
wasn't a boro win
wasn't a draw

:-D

colinsunderland;3012518

oh dearwasn't on ss1wasn't a boro winwasn't a draw:-D

I think that deseves 3 Epic Fails.......

Poor match, shouldn't of been 2-0. Downing should of buried the penalty. Let alves take pens from now on.
Poor both teams.

Just to add a lighter note - Sunderland are currently winning 2-0!!

Banned

borolad94;3012531

I think that deseves 3 Epic Fails.......Poor match, shouldn't of been … I think that deseves 3 Epic Fails.......Poor match, shouldn't of been 2-0. Downing should of buried the penalty. Let alves take pens from now on.Poor both teams.

Oh dear. My FF team is going badly! From 2 Red cards last week - and now a pen miss! I'll be on minus points if this keeps up!

guv;3012601

Oh dear. My FF team is going badly! From 2 Red cards last week - and now … Oh dear. My FF team is going badly! From 2 Red cards last week - and now a pen miss! I'll be on minus points if this keeps up!

I'm just glad that I don't get any minus points in my FF league or Stewey would be out with them 2 misses in the last 3 games.

borolad94;3012610

I'm just glad that I don't get any minus points in my FF league or Stewey … I'm just glad that I don't get any minus points in my FF league or Stewey would be out with them 2 misses in the last 3 games.

I didnt know I had a league:?

pretty even game, i think we (sunderland) deserved it slightly, both sides will do ok this season though i think, both keepers were outstanding today too.....didnt see any trouble at the match which is good

Original Poster

didnt see trouble lol i did

Original Poster

downings penner :@
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions