Groups

Any one good at French??

Can anyone tell me what these sentences mean please? Sons homework I haven't a clue. Thanks to reply. x

27 Comments

sure it isn't missing an apostrophe?

or Sans?

Nerrrrrg.

Whats the sentance?

i see no sentences

acecatcher3;4277279

i see no sentences

Check your speakers.

Am I missing something here - because I am not seeing (or hearing) any sentences!!! :?

lol me neither shibi, dont know wtf is goin on

best thread evar

Original Poster

Hi I am Sooooooooo Sorry its late, I forgot to out the sentences ha ha well here goes.....

cest quelle matiere
    tu as un probleme
    tu aimes
    quest-ce qu cest

Thanks

They are questions

What's the subject?
    Do you have a problem?
    Do you like..?
    What is it?

ts9658;4277457

Hi I am Sooooooooo Sorry its late, I forgot to out the sentences ha ha … Hi I am Sooooooooo Sorry its late, I forgot to out the sentences ha ha well here goes.....cest quelle matiere = what subject is ittu as un probleme = you have a problemtu aimes = you like/lovequest-ce qu cest = how do you say or what is itThanks

De rien

ts9658;4277457

Hi I am Sooooooooo Sorry its late, I forgot to out the sentences ha ha … Hi I am Sooooooooo Sorry its late, I forgot to out the sentences ha ha well here goes.....cest quelle matiere - that which matters (I think)tu as un probleme - you have a problemtu aimes - you likequest-ce qu cest - what is itThanks

kid992;4277522

They are questionsWhat's the subject?Do you have a problem?Do you … They are questionsWhat's the subject?Do you have a problem?Do you like..?What is it?

spot on :thumbsup:

they arent necessarily questions..all can be statements minus the first sentence and last

Original Poster

Thank you so much.

acecatcher3;4277581

they arent necessarily questions..all can be statements minus the first … they arent necessarily questions..all can be statements minus the first sentence and last

To be honest your translations weren't the best so I wouldn't try giving out more advice.

acecatcher3;4277581

they arent necessarily questions..all can be statements minus the first … they arent necessarily questions..all can be statements minus the first sentence and last

angelfairee;4277670

To be honest your translations weren't the best so I wouldn't try giving … To be honest your translations weren't the best so I wouldn't try giving out more advice.

With the absence of question marks, I would say ace is spot on with regard to his statement above. :thumbsup:

shibi din;4277717

With the absence of question marks, I would say ace is spot on with … With the absence of question marks, I would say ace is spot on with regard to his statement above. :thumbsup:

looool cheers shibi...... silly girl :thumbsup:

Banned

I lol'd

Lots of helpful people on here but why not simply type the phrase into google and hit enter. It gives you the answer and your son can do his homework all by himself.

If you can't work this out for yourself it doesn't bode well for your results I'm afraid...

Max Cady;4279824

If you can't work this out for yourself it doesn't bode well for your … If you can't work this out for yourself it doesn't bode well for your results I'm afraid...

its for her son.

comment is uncalled for also.

Original Poster

[QUOTE=Max Cady;4279824]If you can't work this out for yourself it doesn't bode well for your results I'm afraid...[/QUOTE

Actually the homeworks completed. You don't know me so keep your beak out if you haven't got anything of use to say.

Original Poster

Thanks to everyone else for their help. :-D I did originally google it but just needed to check because some answers I was uncertain about because it had a couple of answers.

i got an A in French GCSE does that count at being good?

Original Poster

MJK94;4284957

i got an A in French GCSE does that count at being good?

Very Good!:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win the ultimate Land Rover Rugby Prize11
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      3. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88

See more discussions