Groups

any one got 3 matches yet?

Banned
    i have just got my second match yay, has any one got there 3rd one yet

54 Comments

It said I found another match today ... total matches showed 2 then I went to the deals page and its 1. Now its still one ... where did my second match go ??!

its one a day isnt it? i have two

Isn't it one per day?
    If so, then i doubt it
    Have a look here at Rule 2

2 for me

Yeh I have two, I got my second one when I went into one of my postings as well.

Banned

Ive noticed Ive got two now also.... but never "saw" the second appear!!!

2 is most you can have at the moment. cant get a 3rd until after midnight tonite

This thread just made me look, I have 2 now as well

Original Poster Banned

i know you can get any more matches to the following day, just wondered if any one has reached there 3rd one, i got one this morning just for entering in my login details, and the first one randomly appeared lol.

i got two as well.... got both from the homepage ;-) is it 24hrs from when you get it or 24hrs as after midnight?

I've got two now too. It came up as soon as I went onto the site

jackt010;2018289

i got two as well.... got both from the homepage ;-) is it 24hrs from … i got two as well.... got both from the homepage ;-) is it 24hrs from when you get it or 24hrs as after midnight?

It's not 24hrs between getting them - I didn't get up until 1200 yesterday - so I know I didn't get my first one before then!!

And I received my second one around 0800hrs this morning

i got 3 lighters

That's weird, I had only got 1 match but have looked to the top and saw I have 2, only 1 pop up has come up overall though.

logyon;2018285

i know you can get any more matches to the following day, just wondered … i know you can get any more matches to the following day, just wondered if any one has reached there 3rd one, i got one this morning just for entering in my login details, and the first one randomly appeared lol.

If its only been going two days, and you can get only 1 per day, then the max everyone can have is two.

Yep same, just the two for me! I want my Amazon voucher tomorrow!

I've still got a £5 from the valentines comp lol

everyone will have 3 tomorrow dont worry

bad luck for me I can only find one!
    any help!

Its random - just browse the site a bit more deeply

I've got 2 now...

why didnt the admin just say in 3 days you all get a voucher cause thats basically what it is...

Sh0rty;2018493

why didnt the admin just say in 3 days you all get a voucher cause thats … why didnt the admin just say in 3 days you all get a voucher cause thats basically what it is...

where's the fun in that :whistling:

Sh0rty;2018493

why didnt the admin just say in 3 days you all get a voucher cause thats … why didnt the admin just say in 3 days you all get a voucher cause thats basically what it is...

People may not come on very often, or may not browse for long enough to find 3 matches. Also....

We cannot guarantee all members will receive a gift code. Supplies may be … We cannot guarantee all members will receive a gift code. Supplies may be limited so priority will be given to existing members if there is a shortage.

got two now

ive had both of mine by clicking the link in my favourites i havent searched didnt know that s what was meant to happen lol

Cyrus;2018252

It said I found another match today ... total matches showed 2 then I … It said I found another match today ... total matches showed 2 then I went to the deals page and its 1. Now its still one ... where did my second match go ??!

i nicked your 2nd one;-)

schaf;2018583

i nicked your 2nd one;-)

http://www.elferteam.de/Forums/Smilies/no3.gif

I have 2 now, got one for coming on the site this morning :-)

2 matches for me, just got one when clicking on the this misc thread

Sh0rty;2018493

Depends how often you access the site - if you only use the site once every couple of days then it could be a week....

I was just about to reply on here, saying i only got one....then the little blighter pops up! woop!

2 Friday and Sat a.m.
    quote:
    Please note that you can collect a max of one match per day! Details and rules below but believe us, you can't really screw it up.

Banned

2 got now,none have popped up tho?

[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]I got my second just after midnight (was a pop up one)[/COLOR]

Just 1 so far yesterday,but only been on here 5 mins so far today,I'm sure it be about later when I spend more time on here.

I got two now. I just clicked on something and a pop up appeared.

2 now.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2019043

2 now.

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][SIZE="3"]join the club!! ;-)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
    2. Virgin Media TV56
    3. Tooth extraction99
    4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions