Groups

any one got a good alternative to dettol?

its just we go through a lot of it and its around 4 pound a bottle

15 Comments

...tsp?

Original Poster

Abvance;7551038

...tsp?

i mean like other brands that are similar i am sure lidl done one

Abvance;7551038

...tsp?

did you mean tcp?:whistling:

Banned

acid?

savlon

What are you doing with it that you go through so much? Your not cleaning your house too much are you, sounds odd i know but kids need dirt to help build up their ammune system.

Superheated 200 Mole Suphuric Acid - Youll probably need to rebuild your house afterwards is itll burn through your foundations.

My Mum's gravy

Original Poster

well i use it for cleaning mopping etc and baths so has anyone used any diffrent brands

tonico;7551203

well i use it for cleaning mopping etc and baths so has anyone used any … well i use it for cleaning mopping etc and baths so has anyone used any diffrent brands

You bath in Dettol. :w00t:
    Thats a bit OTT isnt it (unless you really stink)

Goonieman;7551236

You bath in Dettol. :w00t:Thats a bit OTT isnt it (unless you really … You bath in Dettol. :w00t:Thats a bit OTT isnt it (unless you really stink)

If you have an infection dettol can help!!

Anyhoo, do you mean the concentrated one or the surface cleanser

Home and bargain do one for about 69p and i should imagine most supermarkets do an own brand for a fraction of the cost.

tonico;7551203

well i use it for cleaning mopping etc and baths so has anyone used any … well i use it for cleaning mopping etc and baths so has anyone used any diffrent brands

Try Zoflora for mopping, it's a lot cheaper and doesn't smell like hospitals. It's also anti-bacterial.

cillit bang!

Try using half the amount you use now. Are you not using to much because you like the smell of it in your home? Things like this only need be used in small quantities you dont need to use half the bottle every time you mop and it wont make your floor any cleaner. In saying that I am quilty myself of this with certain products but its because I like the smell of it its not because I think its going to be even cleaner.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions