Expired

any one got any name ideas for e-liquid biz ;-)

Found 24th Oct 2014
hi in the process of doing my own e -liquid business.but dont know what name to have.
any one got any ideas
cheers
Community Updates
AskGame Of Thrones
39 Comments
e-zee smoke/cig
what is your real name or nickname through local community ? of ur hukd name:
prime vapes
prime vapours
prime e-cig wizard

optimus vapes
optimus vapours etc

just seen urc pms i dont use pms just on mobile so dont get em on hol now till next week sat ill pm u then mate
Original Poster
i liked the movie.thats y im prime.but wouldnt b suited for e juices mate.yeh cool will wait ur pm mate ;-)
'Freshin vapes"

??
Original Poster
wonkey

'Freshin vapes"??

its good ..keep em coming lol
Jolly Juice

Original Poster
wonkey

Jolly Juice

already taken mate
fair e-liquid
up in smoke
Original Poster
Up in smoke. I liked it but already taken.
liq-cig?
if you're only selling on eBay, you can call it joey joe joe's cancer vapor and still sell if you're the cheapest. it's true - ebayers don't care about americanisms if you're offering the best deal
Don't see how you can make any money with this when 10ml bottles are selling for a £1. Vape-less.
Joll-e Juice
Mist-e Puff
Planet of the Vapes
Original Poster
dereklogan7

Don't see how you can make any money with this when 10ml bottles are … Don't see how you can make any money with this when 10ml bottles are selling for a £1. Vape-less.

empty bottles r selling for over £1.
Ur prob talking about chinese makes.
Uk made are selling for over £2.50.
optimus_prime2

empty bottles r selling for over £1. Ur prob talking about chinese makes. … empty bottles r selling for over £1. Ur prob talking about chinese makes. Uk made are selling for over £2.50.

Nope your wrong there. All GB made here; onepoundeliquid.com/
Original Poster
Lol. My suppliers are in uk. They make the stuff. Even in wholesale they dont cost that.
I wouldnt trust it. Sorry not for me dude .
optimus_prime2

Lol. My suppliers are in uk. They make the stuff. Even in wholesale they … Lol. My suppliers are in uk. They make the stuff. Even in wholesale they dont cost that. I wouldnt trust it. Sorry not for me dude .

Fair enough it's "not for you", but it's your potential customers that you need to worry about. How are you going to persuade them to buy from you when it seems like you can get the same thing for less?
optimus_prime2

Lol. My suppliers are in uk. They make the stuff. Even in wholesale they … Lol. My suppliers are in uk. They make the stuff. Even in wholesale they dont cost that. I wouldnt trust it. Sorry not for me dude .

hotukdeals.com/dea…477
Original Poster
sancho1983

Fair enough it's "not for you", but it's your potential customers that … Fair enough it's "not for you", but it's your potential customers that you need to worry about. How are you going to persuade them to buy from you when it seems like you can get the same thing for less?

hey not a matter of who will buy off me ;-) im already selling B-)
Original Poster

sancho1983

Fair enough it's "not for you", but it's your potential customers that … Fair enough it's "not for you", but it's your potential customers that you need to worry about. How are you going to persuade them to buy from you when it seems like you can get the same thing for less?

buy at 1 pound or for example buy totally wicked .blue mist or dekang etc etc lol
guess its personal choice.

i would rather spend a lil more.,so i know im not going to be sold something with less of the good stuff..
but thats just my opinion ;-)

infact i could prob get the same stuff made from china and sell at 0.90 and u wouldnt know the difference ;-)
but wouldnt do that.not worth it for me.

;-)
How about Down the Tubes?
Original Poster
dereklogan7

How about Down the Tubes?

hahah niceeee
Original Poster
already taken tho ;-)
Cancer Quickie
Liquid Cancer Stixs
Edited by: "arachnoid" 25th Oct 2014
Original Poster
arachnoid

Cancer Quickie :DLiquid Cancer Stixs

ur right mate.hence i dont smoke anything..

How about mistory vapes?
E-mist
E-Swag
E-Smoke
E-Smokes
Simply Vapour
Vapourize
Vaporise
Vapours
E-Swig
Simply Electronic
optimus_prime2

ur right mate.hence i dont smoke anything..

More bad news mate, I was in Home Bargains and they've got vapes (18mg/24mg) 10 ml sizes for 99p. They keep them in with the perfumes in a locked cabinet. You have to ask a member of staff to get them for you. oO
Just been told on the other thread that the HB's ones are ****)
Original Poster
dereklogan7

More bad news mate, I was in Home Bargains and they've got vapes … More bad news mate, I was in Home Bargains and they've got vapes (18mg/24mg) 10 ml sizes for 99p. They keep them in with the perfumes in a locked cabinet. You have to ask a member of staff to get them for you. oO

cool
Original Poster
dereklogan7

Just been told on the other thread that the HB's ones are ****)

lol try it and me know
They're going to be under pharmaceutical regulations in the next couple of years...
huh? you're selling e-juice yet you don't vape!

got it..cluelessvaping..

Original Poster
CookinBat

huh? you're selling e-juice yet you don't vape! got it..cluelessvaping..

haha niceee...
so in other words your saying men who sell ladies underwear should also try it..hmmm..cheers ;-)
Send me some samples , I can tell you how good it is ... I vape for over 2.5 years . For who believe vaping it's dangerous --- >... You don't have a clue.
Master Vapour/Vaper

Master Vapes/z

Edited by: "RossD89" 26th Oct 2014
optimus_prime2

haha niceee...so in other words your saying men who sell ladies underwear … haha niceee...so in other words your saying men who sell ladies underwear should also try it..hmmm..cheers ;-)

heehee, umm maybe, should atleast taste them oO
Original Poster
Haha will do mateyyyy.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions