any one got next £10 off voucher?

I want to make a new account and buy something from next any one got the code for £10 off

15 Comments

I placed an order yesterday and the ten was automatically applied at checkout, add your items and go to checkout see if it's there for you.

Yup it is indeed

Original Poster

slevinkelevra

Yup it is indeed

Thank you dear

Original Poster

slevinkelevra

Yup it is indeed

It doesnt work i think someone has already use this
I made account and missed the chance off £10 off now
Edited by: "lemooo" 25th Feb

Original Poster

verityjoanne

I placed an order yesterday and the ten was automatically applied at … I placed an order yesterday and the ten was automatically applied at checkout, add your items and go to checkout see if it's there for you.

No id didnt and someone gave me the wrong code so now no chance to add anycode in my account again
I dont know why they make fun pf people by sending wrong codes

lemooo

No id didnt and someone gave me the wrong code so now no chance to add … No id didnt and someone gave me the wrong code so now no chance to add anycode in my account again I dont know why they make fun pf people by sending wrong codes

If someone PM's you a code make up another account to use it.

Hmm did think was a bit of a risk to post it for public to see. For the interest of everyone if it has been used would the person by any chance b able to comment on here to say they used it just so we know that it isn't a requirement of next assissants to have to authorise it first as I have heard that they had to do this and as I grabbed a couple maybe that could b the reason why it's not working?
Anyway I can give u another one lemoo if u require it still and try it out

Original Poster

slevinkelevra

Hmm did think was a bit of a risk to post it for public to see. For the … Hmm did think was a bit of a risk to post it for public to see. For the interest of everyone if it has been used would the person by any chance b able to comment on here to say they used it just so we know that it isn't a requirement of next assissants to have to authorise it first as I have heard that they had to do this and as I grabbed a couple maybe that could b the reason why it's not working?Anyway I can give u another one lemoo if u require it still and try it out

Oh i see i was very sad because i made an account and that was useless people are very cheater why they took my number its ok .
I dont know if i ask from you becsuse im afraid if again that doesnt wprk so i wont be able to make new one because i will have 2 in my adress
Im afraid if they credit check and they find my address has 3

Original Poster

deb8z

If someone PM's you a code make up another account to use it.

But there is only 2 accounts avaible in one adress

Yes I understand your concerns, I have the same debate going on in my head as was wondering if I can manage to use codes a few times to get some cheap clothes, I have heard of people doing it before, in the past I only managed to set up one account and get a jacket on sale which in the end returned to warehouse as I didn't collect it on time :(. So a wasted journey for me.
I get a bit put off having to search for something decent to buy that is worth it so even though I have a couple of codes I'm not sure I will use them, I'll see.

Maybe what people do is create an account with a different address and click and collect therefore allowing you to set up another account?

lemooo

Oh i see i was very sad because i made an account and that was useless … Oh i see i was very sad because i made an account and that was useless people are very cheater why they took my number its ok .I dont know if i ask from you becsuse im afraid if again that doesnt wprk so i wont be able to make new one because i will have 2 in my adress Im afraid if they credit check and they find my address has 3

I'm sorry to hear it made you sad too

Original Poster

slevinkelevra

I'm sorry to hear it made you sad too

Oh thanks from ur kindness and undrestanding
If you could give me a code i will go and try for my brother if that worked.
Please this time send it in masseges

Sure thing, then at least if it doesn't work it would probably be because it would need to be authorised by a next assistant, get back to me to let me know if it works

lemooo

No id didnt and someone gave me the wrong code so now no chance to add … No id didnt and someone gave me the wrong code so now no chance to add anycode in my account again I dont know why they make fun pf people by sending wrong codes

​Just use a different email address
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
    2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
    3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions