Any one had problems with THE FRAGRANCE SHOP

Found 6th Jan 2012
Placed a order with them for £100 and should have got 10% with a code they sent me, but the code did not work so i cancled the order within 5 mins.

This was 2 months ago today, and still no refund, sent them 5 emails and still no reply andevery time i ring it goes to answer phone. Have had to make a claim with my CC.

So people please beware of the THE FRAGRANCE SHOP!

Rant over.....
Community Updates
MiscMovie & SeriesPerfume
7 Comments
Ordered a few things for myself and others and never had any problems...
sounds like my nightmare with Debenhams I know that doesn't help but I do sympathise.
joesmum

sounds like my nightmare with Debenhams I know that doesn't help but I … sounds like my nightmare with Debenhams I know that doesn't help but I do sympathise.

Thanks, feel like going to the shop which is in the arndale center in my town and jumping over the counter and getting my £100 out the till.. oO
play.com have been the same, i didnt receive a order from the 13th of dec and they still havent refunded my money!!!
would a small claims court handle this?
I order from them (one item £40) , paid with paypal, was supposed to receive a free razor. No reply to email, or contact through paypal so I claimed through paypal, said I would settle for £15 refund, they never bothered to respond so paypal sent me the money. Good times! Would use again, but only with paypal!
GIJimmy

I order from them (one item £40) , paid with paypal, was supposed to … I order from them (one item £40) , paid with paypal, was supposed to receive a free razor. No reply to email, or contact through paypal so I claimed through paypal, said I would settle for £15 refund, they never bothered to respond so paypal sent me the money. Good times! Would use again, but only with paypal!

well done, me myself would never touch them again, not evan with your paypal.. lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants