Groups

Any one heard about the predicted in-store price for GTA IV ?

I've heard that it will be £50 :O:O:O thats far too expensive! what are your views and comments on this? thanks, danny.

17 Comments

I reckon it will be £44.99

Well yeh Amazon say RRP is £49.99 so some shops will be selling it for that. Likes of WHSmiths,Woolworths and independent computer games shops.
    Supermarkets Tescos,Asda etc will be selling for less,maybe £40 ish.

Original Poster

yhyh, i hope so any ways, as its a bit of a scam if its going to be £50 i thjink, just because its a good game, at the end of the day its a disk, i want it to be £44.99 at hmv as iv got one of them £2 voucher mc'ds fings lol!

Original Poster

if thatsw true, thats great, as im willing and happy to pay up to £44.99, just think £50 too high, dont you?

Original Poster

any one know of HMV'S instore price ?

Zavvi are doing theres at £50 - other half rang and enquired this morning and the one in Leeds is opening at 7 although I' m not sure if that pre-orders only - shouldn't imagine so

Original Poster

thats pathetic i think, far too much, so anyone reckon if i go into town early tuesday morning there will be at least one shop selling it for £40-44.99? cheers, danny.

bout tree fidy

Original Poster

350? what, thats not a shop is it ?

black gerbil1;1979680

bout tree fidy

:-D

Original Poster

i dont get it :-/

£34 in asda apparently

Original Poster

serious? good price, mines 5 miles away though, lol, you going at midnight yh? i fancy a trip to game at midnight 2mzza lol

I'll get my sister to get it from Asda, she works there lol.

I think theres no doubt that Asda and Tescos wil sell it cheapest as thats whats happened with most game releases.

Original Poster

yhyh, i agree, and, :O get your sister to get mine also, and this means she might be able to get it before release date lol, athis is the point when i wish i hadn't been rejected in an interview for tesco's ... lol

Banned

black gerbil1;1979680

bout tree fidy

God Dammit Loch Ness Monster, I ain't gonna give you no tree fiddy

:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2991054
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1016
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33180
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846324

See more discussions