Expired

Any one heard of Sussex spas? Not responding to my calls/emails? HELP!

Found 5th Aug 2013
Have ordered a swimming pool via paypal for approx. £130 well over 2 weeks ago. Pool has still not been delivered, they are not responding to emails, have tried to call but all you get is an answerphone which they either do not return your call or the answerphone is full. Does any know of them, or had any dealings with them?
Community Updates
AskSpa
19 Comments
Make complaint to paypal and they will investigate

Personally I would never buy from a site without an address, independent reviews or proper landline phone number
Edited by: "MJV" 5th Aug 2013
I have to agree, it is a rather dodgy looking site! Paypal looks like the way forward.
Only company registered with companies house with that name is

Name & Registered Office:
SUSSEX SPAS AT HOME LIMITED
29 OAK TREE WAY
HORSHAM
WEST SUSSEX
RH13 6EQ
Company No. 07225838

But they lease sporting equipment. Was one called sussex spas but was dissolved!

Edited by: "MJV" 5th Aug 2013
The domain is registered to an individual at a residential address in Worthing. It's been registered for 5 years. If you paid by Paypal make a claim.
4 different addresses, none of which appear on recent streetview images to be a spa/pool business. Have you tried the mobile number on the relaxing tubs website?
Remember a business run from home, maybe with a lockup unit or working on the basis of most big goods delivered to site and installation services being supplied out of a van, may well have a house address as its main registered contact.

The address given generally don't seem to appear in Zoopla as being sold except one, which was a while ago. Could these just be rented properties?

+1 for the Paypal claim, BTW.
Some_Bloke

Remember a business run from home, maybe with a lockup unit or working on … Remember a business run from home, maybe with a lockup unit or working on the basis of most big goods delivered to site and installation services being supplied out of a van, may well have a house address as its main registered contact.The address given generally don't seem to appear in Zoopla as being sold except one, which was a while ago. Could these just be rented properties?+1 for the Paypal claim, BTW.

Maybe, if it was a single address but 4 and all recent? Doesn't sit right.
Original Poster
Thanks everyone for your comments, have tried all the phone numbers that I have found relating to Sussex spas, and all I get is an answerphone.

Edited by: "hartlyhare" 5th Aug 2013
hartlyhare

Thanks everyone for your comments, have tried all the phone numbers that … Thanks everyone for your comments, have tried all the phone numbers that I have found relating to Sussex spas, and all I get is an answerphone.

Time to claim your money back.
Hi,
I think there is some cross wires here, who is Adam? The only Sussex Spas with the Internet site is sussexspas.co.uk which I run Darren Bowden, e mail sales@sussexspas.co.uk not sure who Adam & Charlie are but they are nothing to do with me
Original Poster
Spas100 - so what happened to the swimming pool I ordered, and why has it taken you over a year to respond? Couldn't get hold of you at the time either? Cracking way to run a business.
Hi, last year I supplied all the pools I had outstanding orders on, if yours was not delivered you would of had a refund, haven't sold pools this year, to much hassle
Hi Bingo,

No problem, only just seen these messages come through

Thanks
Original Poster
No, the pool was not delivered, had to claim money back via paypal as you were unable to be contacted. Very dodgy company, AVOID!
Question for spa 100. I ordered a part for our mspa spa and still waiting for delivery, I to have tried phoning with no success, what is the problem with your company. I will need to get in touch with paypal for a refund by the looks of it. Seems sussex spas is a dodgy site
Original Poster
Just claim back from paypal as you are wasting your time waiting for a delivery or a return call .
This company obviously has some serious problems, with the owner avoiding his own customers because he cant fufill orders.

spa100 - 6 emails and phone call made over the last 3 weeks - had 2 replies - 1 saying you'd look into my order and a 2nd saying my filter would be with me by last Wednesday at the latest!! If you are all above board I have 2 questions - 1) why is your customer service so bad and more importantly 2) Where's my filter?????
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants