Groups

Any one here make logos?

Setting up a new website and I need some help with a logo. Is there anyone here does it, or know of any software that I can use to make my own? Thanks.

8 Comments

i use [url]www.cooltext.com[/url] to create all my buttons and logo's.... its free, no advert on the image and can be downloaded in any format

Original Poster

G. I got my hosting. Come and play on it with me pls, before I go click and instal mental!!

i can do Lego ?

rehydrated;5135885

G. I got my hosting. Come and play on it with me pls, before I go click … G. I got my hosting. Come and play on it with me pls, before I go click and instal mental!!

lol ...
    send me a link mate :thumbsup:

i use to create a few...created a few ideas for my old company this is the one they went with fod a while:

]http//i3…jpg

But sure others can do much better...ive done a few things for some games now but nothing more on logos since

Original Poster

That looks alright Adam ^^ Do you still have the adwords voucher? Just working on my site now...

rehydrated;5136172

That looks alright Adam ^^ Do you still have the adwords voucher? Just … That looks alright Adam ^^ Do you still have the adwords voucher? Just working on my site now...

his name is andre btw :thumbsup:

you have a £25 adwords voucher in your hosting ..... right at the bottom :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3571354
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1973
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417514148
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764603

See more discussions