Groups

Any one here who work for call center(voice support)

Hi all,
    I am looking for some one who work for call center...

11 Comments

why ?

Original Poster

I am looking to take tour of call center as a visitor if u can arrange one that will be great for me

do it the cheeky way arrange for an interview and get them to walk you round lol

Original Poster

tsar_nate;4289693

do it the cheeky way arrange for an interview and get them to walk you … do it the cheeky way arrange for an interview and get them to walk you round lol

well i am not looking for the job...i am very happy with my current job ....

but wana to see how ppl work there....

Junk;4289727

well i am not looking for the job...i am very happy with my current job … well i am not looking for the job...i am very happy with my current job ....but wana to see how ppl work there....

they sit at desks with headsets on.. talking to customers.
    thats about it really lol

I doubt very much that a company would be happy with you walking around unless you have a good reason, and one that they agree is worth their agreement. (lots of agreement needed ). If you have a valid reason, you should make a written request to a call-centre.

Slumdog Millionaire is a pretty good movie that has a little bit on an Indian call centre. Maybe someone can tell if that's anything close to the real call centre. Well...ignoring the part where they stop to apply to become a Millionaire contestant.

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;4289869

I doubt very much that a company would be happy with you walking around … I doubt very much that a company would be happy with you walking around unless you have a good reason, and one that they agree is worth their agreement. (lots of agreement needed ). If you have a valid reason, you should make a written request to a call-centre.

any idea for any call center address i do have some vaild reason for that

they wont let anyone walk about.. to much of a secruirty risk..
    plus u need pass's and stuff :P

Original Poster

Tanchi;4290156

they wont let anyone walk about.. to much of a secruirty risk..plus u … they wont let anyone walk about.. to much of a secruirty risk..plus u need pass's and stuff :P

so is there any manager kinda person so that it will be cake walk for him

every time you receive a marketing call it will be a call center, just ask them when they try to sell you a new contract/broadband/double glazing etc....
    LOL nearly forgot, my brother manages one in the N.E., i 'll ask him but i'd bet a million his 1st question will be why?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.710
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1635
      3. Biscuit addiction2060
      4. Sold item on eBay from UK - buyer from USA810

See more discussions