Any one here work for Virgin Media?

Found 30th Aug 2012
Hi.. as title, just wondering if there is any1 on here that works for VM?
Community Updates
18 Comments
Based on the overwhelming amount of replies, I'd guess nobody at all works for them.
Legend101

Based on the overwhelming amount of replies, I'd guess nobody at all … Based on the overwhelming amount of replies, I'd guess nobody at all works for them.

or they could be at work ?
purple22

or they could be at work ?

I'm at work.

Misk all day errday son.
or why not try the VM support forum oO
RB Would that code offer a better deal than currently available with the often available £165 cashback? I have been toying with going for a 30 or 60 MB connection, but never get to click the final send button.
realblender

Just aware of it as there have been similar requests on here.

OK Ta. I know the sky "friends" deals are usually pretty good, but nigh redundant when you know you can haggle a half price for a year deal with them. Oh well... maybe someone can shed some light.
try HUKD india you may get a response there
realblender

There is a discount code that people who work for virgin can offer … There is a discount code that people who work for virgin can offer others. Quite why anyone would offer it to a random person on an internet forum is perplexing nor why the OP has to by cryptic about their needs.

The packages have changed recently and the rules are quite strict. You have to be adding a service (not upgrading an existing one) or be a new customer.
I can post them up when I get home if anyone wants to see what you can get
BTW I dont work for them so cant offer the discount. Its not a discount code either, the staff member has to pass the details to the team dealing with it and the customer gets a phone call within 2 weeks to sign them up.
colinsunderland

The packages have changed recently and the rules are quite strict. You … The packages have changed recently and the rules are quite strict. You have to be adding a service (not upgrading an existing one) or be a new customer.I can post them up when I get home if anyone wants to see what you can getBTW I dont work for them so cant offer the discount. Its not a discount code either, the staff member has to pass the details to the team dealing with it and the customer gets a phone call within 2 weeks to sign them up.

Yes please. Will at least see if its worthwhile bothering. The risk with £165 cashback is a big one IMHO.
ok, can't go on the forum its on from work as I'll get banned due to my IP address here but will do it after 6 for you
Ta muchly.
colinsunderland

The packages have changed recently and the rules are quite strict. You … The packages have changed recently and the rules are quite strict. You have to be adding a service (not upgrading an existing one) or be a new customer.I can post them up when I get home if anyone wants to see what you can getBTW I dont work for them so cant offer the discount. Its not a discount code either, the staff member has to pass the details to the team dealing with it and the customer gets a phone call within 2 weeks to sign them up.

Again, just as guv said, would be nice to see what's available plz.

Reason I posted is If the VM employee gets a discount entitlement to give to friends I would be interested and could offer a discount against a mobile contract... Or for that matter any1 who works for sky if interested. (_;)

Edited by: "cocoiffy" 1st Sep 2012
dga

I believe the perks for VM employees is essentially free service, not … I believe the perks for VM employees is essentially free service, not sure you can offer much in return.Although this could have changed by now.

Well il be presuming that is for the employee themselves. I'm sure there will be some other discount available for family and friends....??
Sorry for nopt coming back last night, bloody virgin was down for 24 hours lol

Brand new deal for August 2012, for new and existing customer added a package.. these are for a limited time only...

Standard Mates Rates gives you..
A free TiVo 1Tb box (500gb if already a customer)
Free Installation and connection (existing customers must pay £49.95)
60Mb Broadband (XL60) - which is eight times faster than the UK average speed
Talk Weekends (M)
175+ TV channels including all your much loved Sky and HD channels, espn etc.. (known as XL package)
A free second HD box with same channel line up

The total cost per month including line rental is just £43.90. Dont forget you can sack BT, dont pay the rental and keep your number
If you want to upgrade to higher talk packages or add TV premiums then normal upgrade rates apply

NEW: Best of Premiere Mates Rates

A free TiVo 1Tb (500g if you already a customer)- limited time only!
Free Installation connection (£49.95 to existing customers)
100Mb Broadband (XXL100)
Talk Anytime (XL) plus Talk Mobile and Talk International add ons (giving you cheaper calls)
175+ TV channels (see above) (XL)
A free HD box for another room with same channel package
3 months FREE Spotify

The total cost per month including line rental is just £48.90 per month, again you can sack BT and keep your number
colinsunderland

Sorry for nopt coming back last night, bloody virgin was down for 24 … Sorry for nopt coming back last night, bloody virgin was down for 24 hours lolBrand new deal for August 2012, for new and existing customer added a package.. these are for a limited time only...Standard Mates Rates gives you..A free TiVo 1Tb box (500gb if already a customer)Free Installation and connection (existing customers must pay £49.95)60Mb Broadband (XL60) - which is eight times faster than the UK average speedTalk Weekends (M)175+ TV channels including all your much loved Sky and HD channels, espn etc.. (known as XL package)A free second HD box with same channel line upThe total cost per month including line rental is just £43.90. Dont forget you can sack BT, dont pay the rental and keep your numberIf you want to upgrade to higher talk packages or add TV premiums then normal upgrade rates applyNEW: Best of Premiere Mates RatesA free TiVo 1Tb (500g if you already a customer)- limited time only!Free Installation connection (£49.95 to existing customers)100Mb Broadband (XXL100)Talk Anytime (XL) plus Talk Mobile and Talk International add ons (giving you cheaper calls)175+ TV channels (see above) (XL)A free HD box for another room with same channel package3 months FREE SpotifyThe total cost per month including line rental is just £48.90 per month, again you can sack BT and keep your number

Thanks muchly for posting. So are these offers available for existing customers or can it only be added by some1 that works for VM as a family n friend discount?

Say for the likes of me as an example, been a customer for over 10 yrs but not happy with current deal, how would I get something like the above? Thanks in advance...
They are mates rates only.
If you have a rubbish deal ring retentions and say you are thinking of leaving, they will offer you something decent.
colinsunderland

They are mates rates only.If you have a rubbish deal ring retentions and … They are mates rates only.If you have a rubbish deal ring retentions and say you are thinking of leaving, they will offer you something decent.

The Retentions deals are pooo. Well the ones iv been offered anyway
colinsunderland

They are mates rates only.If you have a rubbish deal ring retentions and … They are mates rates only.If you have a rubbish deal ring retentions and say you are thinking of leaving, they will offer you something decent.

You would only ring up when you are at the end of the contract right?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants